Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 1, 2013
I just purchased this from target for Black Friday after a nice weekend taking pictures in Portland, OR, imgur.com/a/FNFVg, I am happy to say I am extremely pleased with this camera! It takes nice crisp photos, and it definitely feels worth more than 140 dollars to me! The flash is not a problem and when you pop it up it goes off when needed. You can easily engage the flash by popping it up and hitting the up directional button and selecting "Fill Flash" so it will always go off even when the camera thinks it isn't needed! If you are thinking about the Nikon COOLPIX L620 18.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 14x Zoom Lens and Full 1080p HD Video (Black) because of the sometimes slightly cheaper price and more megapixles I would still urge you to get this camera! The zoom on this camera is ages better and the wider lens on this camera is going to give you great close up shots! I zoomed completely down a city street with this camera and had excellent results with the photos I took! Megapixles aren't everything and where the L620 lacks, this camera heavily succeeds and should not be over looked!

The screen: the screen isn't super good or anything, it shows the pictures you took in somewhat good detail. But to be honest who cares if the screen on the camera is good, we only should really care about picture quality!

The Build Quality: Overall I am super happy I bought this camera. It is super sturdy and has no trouble being tossed in a backpack and going along for a hike with you. It comes with a camera strap and lens cap which are both of high quality. The camera it self seems very well put together and has that Nikon feel.

The Picture: The photos are super crisp and I love them! Way better than any picture I would normally have taken with my cell phone. This camera definitely helps me take photos that will capture memories for years to come, and I will have no regrets when I look back at the pictures later on.

If you are looking for a camera to take on a nice hike or bring into a concert then I would recommend this one! If you are trying to replace your super fancy DSLR, then you will want to look elsewhere, but for the price of this camera, you really get a super great deal!

**EDIT**: Noise while zooming in a video, okay I just tested this and I do agree the noise is a bit loud. Because of this I will drop my review down to 4 stars, I still highly recommend this camera if you are using it for mainly pictures though! If you are using this thing to shoot movies a lot however, I would urge caution in zooming if you are going to use the included microphone on the camera. There are some really simple solutions for this though!
- Use a separate microphone
- Be more mindful of zooming while taking video shots! The best shots in films don't do a lot of zooming usually.
- After making a video, edit it on your computer! add some music to your videos and get rid of the wind noise and random things you will pick up with the camera's microphone anyway! Get creative!
44 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2015
Shipped very quickly, I got everything with it, batteries, memory card, lens cap, the cord that connects the camera to a computer, camera strap, all in a brand new condition! I absolutely love it and for less than $100 it's a steal! I definitely recommend it! And the pictures come out extremely clear, I can't wait to practice more.
on January 8, 2014
Excellent camera for the price! The quality of pictures is exceptional and the zoom lens does a great job. Easy to use right out of the box for average person. Nikon did a great job on this one.
on December 12, 2016
Xmas gift- Daughter loves it!
on June 9, 2014
Bought this camera for my 14-year old daughter who wanted to get into photography and have some fun with it. Wow...is this camera easy to use and takes wonderfully, beautiful pics. Our 17- year old has a Canon Rebel and she now uses this camera to take pics when she doesn't want to "lug" around her very expensive camera. She tends to take many more adventurous pics with this camera and has fun doing it. Would highly, highly recommend this camera to anyone who wants to begin photography, who wants really, really nice pictures and who wants to have fun taking them. One awesome convenience of this camera is it uses AA batteries so you will always have a camera ready even if you are miles away from electricity (no need to plug in a battery and wait for it to charge). Enjoy.....
on January 5, 2018
Got this for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas it came on time and in great condition she loves it! Pics and video come out great!!!
on August 14, 2017
Takes great photos
on March 11, 2014
If you have an interest in photography, this is the ideal camera for you. It has an excellent zoom, super clear photos and great modes and effects. Really amazing camera with a good price.
on September 21, 2016
Great camera, Love this pic but it could be better quality, Over all great for a small trip
on February 10, 2014
A FRIEND HAS A L310 AND I TRIED IT AND DESIDED TO GET ONE FOR MYSELF, BUT LOOKING I SAW THIS MODEL AND THE PRICE WAS GREAT. I HAVEN'T USED IT YET BUT I HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER THEN THE OLDER MODEL, WITH IT'S 24X LENS AND 16 MEGAPIXELS FOCUS.