2-Year DOP - Golf Equipment Replace Planfrom Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your product purchase protected after its manufacturer's warranty expires. Provides replacement support, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Begins the day after manufacturer's warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Includes parts and labor coverage for materials and mechanical failures.
- If a covered repair cannot be completed, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
Nikon Coolshot 20 Golf Rangefinder (US Version)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two batteries included
- The lightest and most compact golf rangefinder Nikon produces will fit easily into a pocket or golf bag
- First target priority technology allows for the closest object in a group of objects to be measured every time
- A single press of the power button provides 8-second continuous measurement scanning to allow for quick measurements to multiple targets
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Nikon is a world leader in optics and is revolutionizing laser rangefinder technology. This technology is used in the COOLSHOT 20 to provide the user with clear and accurate distance readings each and every time on the golf course.
- COOLSHOT 20 features 6-550 Yard Ranging Capability
COOLSHOT 20 Golf Laser Rangefinder
The Little Tool that packs a Powerful Punch
The COOLSHOT 20 delivers world-class performance in a compact and lightweight body. With the speed, precision, and optical quality of the COOLSHOT 20, this rangefinder can help you develop club distance proficiency on the driving range and game management skills on the golf course.
- See what lies ahead, or behind, not just the distance to the flagstick. 6x monocular featuring Nikon’s legendary optical technology provides bright, clear images.
Benefits and Features
- Complies with USGA Local Rule 14-3 for tournament play
The Little Tool that Packs a Powerful Punch
At just 4.4 ounces, the COOLSHOT 20 is also the most compact model in the Nikon Golf line. Even though this rangefinder is unbelievably small, it delivers big on precision. This easy to use tool can fit comfortably in any pocket or golf bag so there's no excuse for not using it on every shot.
The Easy Way to Find Forgiveness on the Course
COOLSHOT 20 displays precise distance to the flagstick, but is just as useful for getting distances to hazards, trees, mounds and other objects on the course. See your best shot option from a player's perspective and get on the straight path to a faster, sweeter approach--the right approach.
8-Second Continous Scanning
Push the Power button and the rangefinder will continuously range for eight seconds. This is great when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distances to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees in a push of the button.
First Target Priority Mode
With this revolutionary technology, the COOLSHOT 20 will give you the distance reading of the closest targeted object amongst a group of objects. This is extremely beneficial when ranging a flagstick in front of a group of trees.
The materials and technology used in the COOLSHOT 20 will allow for continued use during inclement weather. Having a wide temperature tolerance and being rainproof, there is no need to put this rangefinder away when the weather turns poor.
The COOLSHOT 20 rangefinder can range any object within sight. This includes hills, doglegs, trees, bunkers, lakes, golf carts, and eventually the flagstick. No need for satellites or reflectors to find a distance to any desired object.
Using a COOLSHOT Laser Rangefinder during play
Tee Shot with Dogleg Corner
A dogleg corner makes guessing distance difficult. Measure the distance to a tree in front of the corner then the distance to the woods to get the distance to the center of the fairway. Now you can swing without hesitation.
Second Shot with a Hazard
With a bunker or pond in front of the green, measure the distance to the edge of the green and the distance to the hazard to play it safe.
On the approach, use COOLSHOT to measure points such as front or back of green, bunkers and the flagstick itself to determine the right approach on every hole. COOLSHOT's 6x optical monocular helps you see what's ahead before you swing.
Also Available With Slope--The Nikon COOLSHOT 20i
Get the same COOLSHOT 20 Golf Laser Rangefinders performance in a model that adjusts distances for slope--the COOLSHOT 20i. Nikon ID Technology delivers slope-adjusted distances for those challenging uphill or downhill shots.
Multilayer coatings provide higher light transmittance across the entire visible spectrum. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
- Clear, High Contrast Views
- Eyeglass-Friendly Long Eye Relief Design
- Focusing Diopter for Tack-Sharp Image
- 6-550 Yard Measurement Range
Style Name: Bonus Kit (Two Batteries)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 344 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All of these years, I've used the onboard golf cart GPS which is offered by all the courses I play. When I began exclusively walking, I bought a Garmin GPS watch which gave me the same functionality of the golf cart GPS. But now that I own a rangefinder, I have found that it has a positive impact to my game, I can quickly scope trees, hazards, distances to 100, 150, and 200 yard markers, and it has strategically changed how I play. I'm playing a lot more target golf and laying up so I can use my most accurate clubs for an approach shot. For me, I'd rather play a full swing high wedge shot instead of a bump and run, so for me, I'd rather be 80-100 yards instead of 40-70 yards. My pin accuracy has improved since I started using the Coolshot 20.
As for the specifics of the Coolshot 20, I've never used any other rangefinder, so I don't have any basis for comparison. The viewfinder is bright and clear and the cross hairs makes it easy to scope a target within seconds. I have no problems scoping anything within 200 yards. Anything over 200 yards can be a little difficult to scope, but combined with readings from my GPS watch, I can quickly filter out the false readings of landmarks behind the green. The Coolshot 20 is really small, it fits in a pocket, it's easy to operate with one hand. It looks to be very well made and should stand the test of time, and most importantly, it's a Nikon as opposed to these unknown Chinese brands offered at the same price point. From my understanding, this is a very rudimentary rangefinder with no bells and whistles offered by the more expensive rangefinders, but it works great for me.
I really can't speak to its value at its normal sales price of $199. But at $99, it's an absolute must buy for any serious golfer who wants a rangefinder. .
i have purchased and owned a bunch (golf coach) and my only complaint about this one is that it is so small/light im wondering if it will hold up like my older nikons did that came in a neoprene case
Finally, it is such a nice addition to my golf game to know every yardage before the shot AND to know the actual length of the shot afterwards. I now have a much better feel for my club distances and using full vs partial swings.