Nikon Coolshot 20i GII Golf Laser Slope Rangefinder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE TOP-SELLING COOLSHOT 20, NOW WITH SLOPE AND WITH INCREASED RANGE AND SUPERIOR ACCURACY: Range of 6-800 yards, displaying in 1-yard increments and accurate to 1-yard (under 100 yards), and 2-yard (over 100 yards). Yard/Meter
- DUAL DISPLAY - SLOPE ADJUSTED (PLAY-AS), AND STRAIGHT LINE DISTANCES. Incredibly fast, accurate distance measurements for every shot— even those involving slope. Featuring Nikon’s ID Technology for stress-free club selection for a shot w/elevation change.
- COOLSHOT 20i GII eliminates second-guessing on how far uphill or downhill a shot will play. With so many unforgiving elements on a golf course, don’t let elevation change be one of them.
- ENGINEERED AND BACKED BY NIKON – A 100+ YEAR OLD OPTICS AND TECHNOLOGY LEADER. Industry Leading 5-year . Rainproof (IPx4).
- NIKON OPTICS FOR BOTH THE VIEWER AND THE LASER. Nikon quality 6x optical monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images. Eyepiece Focus Diopter to focus to your own exact vision. Long Eye Relief (20mm) for use with sunglasses or eyeglasses.
- ADVANCED PIN IDENTIFICATION AND QUICK MULTI-TARGET MAPPING – Single or Continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets, without the wait for a secondary indicator, such as a vibration or LED.
- FIRST TARGET PRIORITY automatically displays the range to the first/nearest target among the multiple measurements obtained. This assures that the measurement shown is the pin, and not any objects in the background.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PREPARE FOR ANY SHOT. ANY ANGLE
The Nikon COOLSHOT 20i GII golf laser rangefinder provides incredibly fast, accurate distance measurements for every shot—even those involving slope (elevation changes).
SLOPE-ADJUSTING ID TECHNOLOGY
Get the slope-adjusted distance for any uphill or downhill shot, thanks to Nikon’s highly advanced ID Technology. The COOLSHOT 20i GII displays both slope-adjusted (play-as) distance and straight distance, so that you can select the right club and hit the ball with confidence. You can also easily turn the slope technology off to comply with USGA Local Rule 14-3 for tournament play.
BIG PERFORMANCE FEATURES IN A VERY COMPACT PACKAGE
First Target Priority Mode
First Target Priority automatically displays the range to the first/nearest target among the multiple measurements obtained. Without the wait for a secondary indicator, such as a vibration or LED, this assures that the measurement shown is the pin and not any objects in the background.
8-Second Continuous Measurement
No longer do you need to "pump" the button. For 8-second continuous measurement, press and hold down the Power button to activate the continuous measurement function. The rangefinder will continuously measure the range for approximately eight seconds. This is useful when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distance to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees in one push-and-hold of the button. With this feature, you have the ability to scan across the green to easily pick out a flagstick from the background.
Bright, 6x Monocular
Featuring Nikon glass & multicoating technology, for clear, high contrast views, COOLSHOT 20i GII’s 6-power monocular has eyeglass-friendly long eye relief and adjustable diopter for tack-sharp focusing.
Fast, Easy Distance Measurements
Rugged Construction for Year-Round Play
The materials and technology used in the COOLSHOT 20i GII will allow for continued use during inclement weather. Having a wide temperature tolerance and being rainproof, there is no need to put this rangefinder away when the weather turns poor.
Highly Versatile Tool
Confident Ranging Means Confident Swings
The COOLSHOT 20i GII rangefinder can range virtually any object within sight. This includes hills, doglegs, trees, bunkers, lakes, golf carts, and on approach, the flagstick. No need for satellites or reflectors to find a distance to any desired object.
|FUNCTION COMPARISONS||COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED||COOLSHOT 20i GII||COOLSHOT 20 GII|
|Guide for maximum distance||1200yd.||800yd.||800yd.|
|LOCKED ON (Green circle sign)||✓|
|Slope (Incline/Decline) Adjustment (ID Technology)||✓||✓|
|Measurement response (HYPER READ)||Approx. 0.3sec|
|Continuous Measurement||Press & hold button (Approx. 8sec)||Press & hold button (Approx. 8sec)||Press & hold button (Approx. 8sec)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Great eye relief so you can easily wear glasses
* Slope calculation so you can get the true distance with the angles
* Easy to use and has a nice little pouch for it
* Has an extra skin for it too that has a snap on front cover too so the lens and laser are protected
* Only comes in white, not a big deal though
NOTE: It is pretty small so if you have really big hands this might seem pretty tiny.
I have concerns about this unit.
1. It doesn’t lock onto the primary target right away. I sometimes have to shot the target 2 or 3 times. When it does lock on it is very accurate.
2. The numbers when you lock on should be darker, I haven’t found a way to make them darker so you can pick up your distance quickly.
This unit has slope tech and seems to be very accurate.
Would I purchase this unit again? Probably, but two weeks after purchasing the 20i Gll the 40i unit became available for the same sale price.
As for the product it self. When the rangefinder would work it was accurate, however, it was very few times it worked. The rangefinder would turn on and act like it is trying to find the target, but would never actually give a yardage. I tried all the modes and had the same problem. It would work sometimes if I aimed at a big tree and that tree was only 50 yards away. Anything above 50 yards away it was like all I had was a telescope. Very disappointing, was really hoping it was nice. Also the rangefinder is very small. Now I don't have very big hands, but when I held the rangefinder it felt like my hands were huge.
I have an old Bushnell that does not have slope and was looking for an upgrade to something that does has slope. I came across this one because it had good reviews and the price was fair. I learned my lesson, I will always pay the premium from Bushnell because I know it will work.
Top reviews from other countries
This is my first rangefinder, so I will report back if I have any issues.
Case and carry strap that are included are nice touches.
Due to distance accuracy measurements depends on holding the item in hand tightly while playing golf, but I can't do it; I was always shaking it a bit and missed measuring. Therefore, I give up and returned it.