Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black)" and save 64% off the $499.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black)
|Price:||$399.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24.2 effective megapixels DX-format CMOS image sensor
- Wide sensitivity range up to ISO 6400, expandable to ISO 12800
- Comfortable live view shooting using a large, 3-inch LCD monitor
- Simple and slim styling with reliable holding and superior operability
- Full HD movie recording at 1,920 x 1,080/30p
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
D3200's compact size and price fool you"packed inside this easy to use HD-SLR is serious Nikon power: a 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor that excels in any light, EXPEED 3 image-processing for fast operation and creative in-camera effects, Full HD (1080p) movie recording, in-camera tutorials and much more. What does this mean for you? Simply stunning photos and videos in any setting. And now, with Nikon's optional Wireless Mobile Adapter, you can share those masterpieces instantly with your Smartphone or tablet
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's even a guide setting on the camera that allows the user to use presets for different conditions. This is a great entry level camera for someone getting started and for someone like me, who uses it constantly (and plays with all the bells, whistles, and filters) it's still a fabulous buy.
It's a fantastic camera.
Shortly after getting the D3200 my wife and I went on a trip to the Hudson River valley. I took the D3200 and an 18-55 DX autofocus kit lens with me and took nearly 100 shots at Storm King. When I examined them on my 23" Monitor I was impressed.
No, it isn't as good as my D600, but it comes very close and I really doubt that anyone could tell which camera I was using for a print smaller than 16 by 20.