Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nikon D3200 For Dummies
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 28, 2017
You don't have to be a beginner to get value from this book. I was a commercial photographer for 27 years. I used all kinds of equipment. Except digital. It hadn't hit yet. I started reading this book today and in 4 chapters have learned a bunch.I like the way it's written, also. Very happy with my purchase. Recommended for every new digital user.
on July 7, 2014
This book is a "must have" for beginners with their first DSLR NIkon D3200 camera. Yes, there are probably better books for this camera, even on Amazon.com. But I had to start somewhere. Nikon's manual for the camera, while complete in its description, does not tell you fully what features are appropriate for what circumstances. The "Nikon D3200 for Dummies" provides a lot of useful tips, explanations, and best practices that not only apply to the D3200 but probably to most DSLR cameras. And the book's price is a pittance compared to what you will spending for all the accessories you will want for your camera!
on June 11, 2016
Very useful book. Especially for someone who's camera lingo illiterate like myself. Will use this book for a very long time.
on September 16, 2015
I read books using kindle app on ipad-mini. I never had any issues embedded pictures in any other book, including free books. These book I bought because all reviews referred to examples with pictures. Unfortunately when I downloaded the book, all pictures & icons appeared as ??.

Without pictures text is boring and requires guesswork. Not worth my money.
on February 28, 2017
As pictured and described. Fast delivery. Thank you.
on June 26, 2017
unsure gave it as a gift
on July 16, 2013
I was looking for a book that would be easy to read, and understand. I wanted a book with pictures that would help me know my new camera better. I have a hard time putting it down. I pull out my camera and the book at the same time and have been able to find buttons in the camera I didnt even know existed. I wouldnt let the "dummies" part of the title bother you. Its just a book to help you know your camera better and enjoy taking better pictures. Got the book within 3 days of ordering it which I thought was superfast under standard shipping.
on December 23, 2016
An excellent, well organized easy to read romp through the many functions of the Nikon 3200. It makes understanding the capabilities of this excellent camera and using them in daily photography a snap! A must-have for owners of the Nikon 3200.
on May 7, 2014
There are a lotta buttons on the D3200 BUT this Dummies book explain them very well. The best thing is how the book gets you up and running with the D3200 immediately. The further you go into the book the more you understand in a simpler way. The words in camera language become more and more understood.

My pictures are now very beautiful but I still need to take more photos to see the end results.

With this Dummies book I'm off to a good start!
on January 28, 2016
Only had tried trial version. No complete idea.