4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Nikon D3300 24.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens, HD 52mm Wide Angle Lens, HD 52mm Telephoto Lens, 32GB Class10 SDHC and Accessory Kit, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For gorgeous, high-quality photos and videos take a look at the Nikon D3300 DSLR. It will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories--just like the special moments of your life.
- This Nikon D3300 DSLR Kit is Paired With AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens & Pro Series HD 52mm wide angle Lens + 52mm 2.2x High Definition Telephoto professional Lens.
- This kit Contains a 3 Pc. 52mm digital filter set with a premium quality UV filter to reduce glare and prevent damage without affecting color balance as well as circular polarizer filter to reduce metallic and water glares and fluorescent filter to reduce green casts.
- Take more high resolution pictures with the 2 X 32 GB SDHC class 10 flash memory cards and card reader/writer.
- It also comes with a universal wireless remote controller for ease of use and versatility, a professional wrist grip strap, & Pro Series 57” Tripod, Camera flash and a deluxe starter kit with a 6pc memory card storage case and cleaning maintenance tools.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Take your art to the next level and capture the best moments of your life with the Nikon D3300 DSLR camera, The D3300 is a compact and versatile camera featuring a DX-format 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to enable high-resolution imaging, notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600, continuous shooting to 5 fps, and full HD 1080p video recording. It includes the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, a standard zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. This lens incorporates a robust VR image stabilization system, which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit working in low-light conditions. A Super Integrated Coating reduces flare and ghosting to optimize image clarity. Get it today for the most gorgeous shots.
• Nikon D3300 DSLR Digital Camera
• Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G DX VR II lens
• Pro Series HD 52mm wide angle Lens
• 52mm 2.2x High Definition Telephoto professional Lens=
• 3 Piece HD 52mm Filter Kit
• Digital Ultraviolet Filter
• 2 X 32 GB SDHC Class 10
• Pro Series 57” Tripod
• Deluxe Digital Camera / Video Padded Carrying case
• AC/DC Turbo Travel Charger
• Wireless Universal Remote Control
• SD/SDHC Micro SD Reader/Writer
• 2- IN -1 Cleaning Pen
• Professional Wrist Grip Strap
• Universal Manual Flash
• 6pc Memory Card Case
• Mini Tabletop Tripod
• Deluxe Starter Cleaning Kit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this camera on February 20th and received it the same day. Everything was brand new and nicely sealed. For the most part everything that was included with the bundle worked well. I say "For the most part" because the large external flash that is shown, does not fit the top of the Nikon D3300. I contacted the seller photo savings about this, two days after writing my original review, but never heard back from them. For me, this was not a huge deal, but it would have been nice if everything that is shown actually worked with the camera. Especially because I paid $636.95...that was the asking price at the time! I also never received the second 32GB SD card that is now shown here.
Fast forward about a month to March 18th, 2017. For the most part, everything is working fine, the 18-55mm kit lens that came with the camera works, however, the "lock" part of the lens, no longer locks. I again contact them about this, and do not receive an answer. It is at this time I see that the price has dropped from $636.95 to the current price of $576.95. I contact them again asking why there as a change in price, and can I be refunded the difference...again no answer.
April 2nd, I take the camera out to do some street photography. Not wanting to stick out like a sore thumb, I decide to take off the neck strap, and instead use the hand strap that was included. For the two hours that I tried to do street photography, the hand strap came off my wrist SIX times, causing me to drop the camera, and have it hit the ground!!! Thankfully, the lens did not break and the camera still works just fine, though it is somewhat scuffed up now!
On April 12th, I am taking the camera bag out of my car, with the camera inside, and adjusting the front buckles on the bag...when the buckle breaks off the camera bag, along with the shoulder strap. Thankfully the handle is still in working order so I can at least carry it that way.
Finally today, April 29th, I am shooting self-portraits in the park using the hand held remote, and the Pro Series 57” Tripod that was included. It happens to be a bit windy today, and so as I am standing in front of the camera to take my self-portrait, the wind kicks up and tips the Pro Series 57” Tripod over! Thankfully, again, the camera itself and the lens are not broken. However, do to the lightweight craftsmanship of the Tripod, two of the three legs bent and broke off the tripod, making it useless for me to be able to use now!
I am not overly rough with my equipment, I am not taking it hiking or to climb mountains and back roads...
I use it for day to day life, shooting landscapes and street photography.
I feel like for the money I paid for everything, things should have lasted me more than a month and a half, to two months before it decided to start breaking down.
Because of all that has happened in such a short period of time, I can't help but feel like I was ripped off, and urge others to stay away if you are thinking of buying this from third party seller "Photo-savings".
The camera and the lens are amazing! But you can get that here on Amazon for $446.95. So save yourself the extra $130 and instead use it to invest in a decent tripod, camera bag, and handheld strap! If I could go back in time, that is what I would do instead of buying this bundle.
Original Review: February 23, 2017
As someone who has been a "Point and Shoot" camera person his whole life, I found this camera to be a great help with getting my feet wet in the world of DSLR. While I have not yet used all of the accessories, I was very happy to get a brand new camera sealed and in the box. Everything was nicely neat in bubble wrap, and packaged really well. The only complaint that I have is the larger flash that was added for the camera does not fit on top. Other than that, I have had no issues with the camera so far.
On the other hand, the accessories that come with it I don't use so much like I thought I would except for the tripod, the strap and memory cards. The majority of accessories are on the cheaper side but still quite usable.
The extra flash that comes with it, I will probably never use. A speedlite external flash is the way to go. The provided external flash screws in the bottom of the camera like on a tripod but it is not nearly long enough for a secure hold.
The Nikon d3300 is a wonderful camera and I am very happy with the camera and a few of the accessories.
Love the wifi ability. Snap and send over to your PC.