Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Nikon D5100 Body only release date? When is the Nikon D5100 Body only release date? Did anyone ordered and received any delivery dates?
asked by G. Lee on May 3, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
New Egg website says May 21st.
Dima answered on May 8, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
thank you, i've got the body only from local dealer, he sold me the camera without kit lens for $799. you might want to try that with your local dealers. i did get a delivery date from amazon in mid may or june but i cancelled the order. i have tons of youtube partnership videos to shoot and time is money.
G. Lee answered on May 4, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
welp. time to find a local dealer. Nikon being all mysterious with its dealers. Oh well, I'll try to be patient a little while longer.
J. Su answered on May 9, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
J. Burkle answered on May 3, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
just got my shipping notice from amazon today!!
edwin taveras answered on May 20, 2011

A
When did you place you order...? What was the estimated shipping when you placed the order..?
K. Rao answered on May 21, 2011

A
I ordered body-only on April 10th from Amazon, it is going to be delivered today.
Tag answered on May 23, 2011

A
I've got a 18-55 that came with my D40 and I bought the 55-100VR. I don't really miss VR on the shorter lens. I love my D40 bur an itching to step up, so a body only option is welcome. Why is it camera companies assume people are always buying their first camera instead of stepping up? I'd look at the 3200 but it lacks support for the wireless remote, which I have found invaluable for getting into family shots or for long exposures. Cable release just doesn't cut it.
Trust Me answered on June 16, 2012

A
i'm testing the camera and 35mm 1.8G, please see test video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsE5YLzKkSE

please subscribe for more video test
G. Lee answered on May 9, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product