Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nikon D5200 For Dummies Paperback – April 29, 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
- Take professional-looking photos even if this is your first dSLR
- Use automatic shooting modes or move up to manual control
- Get creative with exposure, color, focus, and special effects
IN FULL COLOR!
Fantastic photos, marvelous movies master the features of your D5200, and get both
Now that you have your Nikon D5200, you're probably eager to get out there and start shooting. But check out this book first! You'll learn what all the camera's controls are for, which exposure modes work best, how to control focus and color, and how to shoot movies. You also get tips for printing and sharing photos.
- Tour the controls find out what all the settings do and program your camera for automatic shooting
- Personalize adjustments learn to adjust the viewfinder for your eyesight, use the articulating monitor, and customize buttons
- Movies and more explore Live View mode, experiment with focusing options, and shoot both still images and movies
- Play that back set playback preferences, delete bad photos and protect great ones, and prepare photos for printing or e-mail
- Take charge master exposure control, manipulate focus and color, and manage flash
Open the book and find:
- Tips on choosing lenses
- The scoop on file formats
- How to use your monitor as a viewfinder
- Explanations of f-stops, shutter speed, and other terms
- Advice on downloading and processing photo files
- What "noise" is and how to control it
- Hints for capturing specific images
- Ways to edit photos using menu options
About the Author
Julie Adair King has been writing about digital cameras and photography for more than a decade. She is the author of several books on various Nikon and Canon cameras as well as Digital Photography For Dummies. She teaches beginning digital photographers at the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.
Top customer reviews
That little fault aside it is worth every penny.