From the Back Cover
Take full advantage of your full-frame Nikon D600
Whether you're a novice, an advanced hobbyist photographer, or a videographer, the D600 has features you will love. This book helps you identify, understand, and use them all. Written by a veteran photographer and designed to go everywhere in your camera bag, this full-color guide walks you through setting up your camera and using every feature in real-life situations. Here's how to get the most from your investment in Nikon technology.
- Get acquainted with all the settings, modes, and controls
- Learn to manipulate focus, understand white balance, and use each of the 19 scene modes
- Choose the right lens for your purpose
- Shoot both still pictures and video in Live View, and master in-camera editing techniques
- Explore user settings, off-camera flash, HDR, and tone mapping
About the Author
J. Dennis Thomas is a freelance photographer with nearly 25 years of experience behind the lenses of Nikon cameras. He has written more than a dozen successful Nikon Digital Field Guides. His work has also appeared in Rolling Stone, SPIN, Elle, Ebony, W, and Digital Photo Magazine.