3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Nikon Z 6II FX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body Black
|Model Name||Z 6II FX-format Mirrorless Camera Body|
|Type of product||Mirrorless|
|Compatible Mountings||Nikon Z|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mirrorless versatility on a whole new level. 24.5MP BSI resolution that excels in low light. 14 FPS suitable for fast action. 4K UHD Video performance at its best.
- Full frame. Full pixel readout. Full featured 4K UHD Video. Top of the line video performance with 4K UHD 60p using full pixel readout and a host of outstanding features for serious videographers. Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.5x more buffer capacity than the original Z 6. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD + UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography. Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 6II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically. USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and timelapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).
- Optical Zoom : 1.0 Multiplier x
- Video Capture Resolution : 2160p
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
True Multimedia Powerhouse
This is what a hybrid still and video mirrorless camera is meant to be. 24.5MP BSI sensor and high-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. 4K Ultra HD video. Next-generation autofocus. The power of dual processors. Two card slots. Tons of creative features and so much more.
Made for Z-mount lenses.
Breakthroughs of the Z Mount, the largest full-frame lens mount of any system, have given way to some of the most advanced, optically pristine lenses ever—NIKKOR Z. The Z 6II is compatible with them all, each one delivering a new perspective and drawing peak performance from the camera.
Compare with similar items
Nikon Z 7II FX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body Black
Nikon Z6 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Body
Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera with 24-70mm Lens
Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body with Mount Adapter FTZ
Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Digital Camera Body, Complete Bundle with FTZ Mount Adapter, 64GB XQD Card, 2 Extra Battery, Dual Charger and Accessories
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Al's Variety||Al's Variety||Adorama|
|Screen Size||3.2 inches||3.2 inches||3.2 inches||3.2 inches||3.2 inches||3.2 inches|
|Has Image Stabilization||Yes||Yes||Yes||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||5.28 x 2.74 x 3.96 inches||5.28 x 2.74 x 3.96 inches||5.30 x 2.70 x 4.00 inches||5.30 x 2.70 x 4.00 inches||5.30 x 2.70 x 4.00 inches||—|
|Item Weight||1.36 lbs||1.90 lbs||1.29 lbs||3.30 lbs||3.32 lbs||—|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||6048 megapixels||8256 megapixels||24.5 megapixels||24.5 megapixels||24.5 megapixels||24.5 megapixels|
|Photo Sensor Size||Full Frame (35mm)||Full Frame (35mm)||Full Frame (35mm)||—||—||Full Frame (35mm)|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p||2160p||2160p||1080p||1080p||2160p|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic||Electronic||1.27-cm/0.5-in. approx. 3690k-dot (Quad VGA) OLED with color balance and auto and 11-level manual brightness controls||Electronic||Electronic||Electronic|
'Do it all with this versatile full frame mirrorless hybrid that excels in speed, image quality and video performance. Everything a hybrid still and video mirrorless camera is meant to be. High-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. 4K Ultra HD video at 60p. 273-point Hybrid AF system with more options. Outstanding low-light capabilities. Dual processors. Dual card slots. Wireless connectivity with smartphones and laptops. Tons of creative features and that’s just the beginning.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The TLDR of this camera is that its a refined Z6. Nikon listened and updated the Z6 in every was that was necessary.
Still, the reviewers will hold this up against the Sonys and the Canons, but Nikon's target audience is not people switching camera systems. Instead, Nikon's audience is its own current DSLR consumer base who may want to go mirrorless.
The theme for the Z6 II (note that Nikon does not call it a "Mark II") is two of everything.
Internally, this camera is faster and has a larger buffer, due to the inclusion of a second processor.
Continuous High shooting speed has increased by two frames per second from 12 to 14.
There are now two card slots (1 XQD/CFExpress Type B and a USH-II SD card). I wish there were two of the same cards for convenience. The Z5 has two SD card slots if you prefer that.
The Z6 II supports a vertical battery grip with buttons for taking photos in portrait orientation. So now there are two sets of buttons, with the optional grip.
It has the same sensor as the Z6, so no changes there.
Currently as of this writing (November 15, 2020), none of the major photo editing software packages have been updated to support the .NEF raw files it produces. This is normal for newly released cameras, and the updates should be coming soon. In the meantime, you can shoot raw and jpeg so you can edit the raw files later. Alternatively, you can use Nikon's Capture NX software.
My firmware is 1.00. Firmware updates will make it even better (like the video updates coming in February 2021).
It uses the en-el15c battery, but accepts the older en-el15 and en-el15b batteries.
I think the greatest improvement so far is the wide area eye detection, where you can enable a red box in the viewfinder that restricts the eye detection to only eyes inside the red box. This way, you are giving the camera a helping hand as to where you want it to look for eyes. This is a rather unique approach that I don't believe any other camera system supports.
Overall, the Z6 II feels familiar more than it feels different. In fact, if you have a Z6, you may not need to upgrade to the Z6 II, depending on your needs. If you are a still life, street, or portrait photographer, your Z6 is still a great camera. Pros and wedding photographers (business owners) will probably want to upgrade though for the autofocus, dual card slots, and speed improvements. If you shoot fast action or wildlife, I think this is a great upgrade for you due to the speed improvements.
This is the complete camera from Nikon. Nikon has given everyone what they wanted in the Z6 II.