Consider this available item
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR Lens - Bundle with FotoPro X-Go Max Carbon Fiber Tripod with Built-in Monopod FPH-62Q Ball Head, Fotopro E-6H Gimbal Head, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Lens||Teleconverter, Telephoto, Standard|
|Lens Description||400 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||400 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR Lens - LC-K103 Slip-on Front Lens Cap - LF-4 Rear Lens Cap - HK-41 Slip-on Lens Hood - Dedicated Slip-in Filter Holder - NC 40.5 Neutral Color 40.5mm Filter - LN-2 Lens Strap - CL-L2 Ballistic Nylon Soft Lens Case - Nikon 5 Year USA Warranty (1 Year International + 4 Year USA Extension) - FotoPro X-Go Max Carbon Fiber Tripod with Built-In Monopod, FPH-62Q Ball Head - Fotopro E-6H Gimbal Head, Black
- Professional super-telephoto zoom with Nikon's first built-in selectable 1.4X teleconverter
- Advanced optical design with 8 ED glass elements, a Fluorite element and Nano Crystal Coat produces unwavering image quality
- Blazing fast subject acquisition and locked-on tracking, especially when used with Nikon's 153-point AF system
- Lightweight, durable construction with advanced weather sealing, internal focus and Nikon's nonstick Fluorine coating
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pros who spend time behind a super-telephoto lens know a hard truth: when you need a teleconverter, you often need it in a hurry. For these moments, Nikon proudly introduces the AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR, a super-telephoto zoom lens with a built-in 1.4X teleconverter. Capture sports, events and wildlife in lifelike brilliance from 180-400mm, then, without breaking shooting posture, engage the integrated teleconverter and increase your reach to 560mm f/5.6 (840mm equivalent on a DX body). Incorporating remarkable advancements in optical design, autofocus performance, Vibration Reduction and durability, this lens is bound to become the new standard for serious field photographers.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|