Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on August 10, 2012
I am really loving my new Nikon 1 V1 camera and the accessories I have purchased thus far for the camera. The Telephoto 30-110 is the latest of the lenses I have bought and really got a workout this past week when we took a beautiful trip to the California Central Coast and photographed everything that was possible ,and lots of shots with the telephoto. What was so great about the lens was how clear the images were, even in low light, and the movement stabilizer was the best. Made even shots where birds were flying rapidly, photograph clear and still. Everybody and his brother had immense cameras with two foot telephoto lenses on the trip. But I felt just dandy with my lightweight 30-110 and would wager my pics would rival even their best! The lens will last for years to come, is easy to install on the camera ,and light enough to do it one handed. A quality product as usual from the world of Nikon.
Great lens! Bought to take to Africa. I had trouble getting it to focus occasionally .
review image review image review image
on June 17, 2014
I absolutely Love this lens! I use it for taking pictures of animals. It's been great to get clear close-ups of birds, squirrels, wild rabbits & other animals without having to actually be close to them. It was only half the cost of the usual price for this item. It came in wonderful condition as well as in a very timely manner. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on October 18, 2016
Description states it did not come with lens cap. It failed to mention that it also did not come with the lens hood or the rear cap for the connector pins. 2 stars off.

Lens came with a small scuff on the bodybut otherwise works as intended, no scratches on the lens thankfully.
on May 19, 2014
For anyone who has used DX format Nikons, this lens will seem miniscule despite covering the equivalent 55-200 range on a DX. Aurofocus is fast but not as fast as the 10-18.5 1 Nikon kit lens or the 10mm and 18,5mm primes. I'm sure image quality is limited by the V1 and J1 bodies. I'm looking for ward to the results when DxOMark rating come out when matched up to the V3 body.
on September 18, 2017
Really like the ease and quality of photos with this compact 110MM lens.
on May 6, 2015
was pretty disappointed with my Nikon 1 before I got this lens for it, I can take a close up picture from 5- feet away with no problem!
on November 24, 2014
It's a Nikon so how much can I add to that. I am loving my Nikon 1 camera and lens, and this one is super versatile, top quality and the photos are great.
on July 20, 2017
AMAZING LENS. LOVE THIS CAMERA AND LENS.
on August 27, 2014
Love this lens. It zooms great and is so clear. It automatically achieves the look where the subject is in focus and the background is blurred. It's great.