Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on November 12, 2017
Great scope especially for the price. Only downside is BDC dots are useless unless at minimum magnification
on November 7, 2017
Very neat scope, and great for the price. I have it on my varmint gun, and it's perfect for long range
on October 5, 2017
Good!
on September 18, 2017
I love this site on my Ruger AR556. This thing pegs the center of a 3 inch target with out any thought. On paper in seconds and tight groups in 5 minutes. I really love this scope for the price. Worth it. Another solid choice is the Nikon Buckmaster II 3-9x40 BDC. You can not go wrong on either one.
on September 4, 2017
I was amazed how good this thing worked. sighted in at 100 yards and with the quick action turret I was able to shoot all ranges out to 550 yards. Scope returned to zero at 100 Without flaw. Was using a m&p sport. First good review I've written, thanks Nikon
on August 7, 2017
My true rating of this scope is a 4-1/2 out of 5. It mounted on the P-series mounts easily, and was on paper at 50 yds from the very first shot. I had it zeroed in after 8 shots. Very easy to acquire target at lower magnifications of 4-8x, but from 8-12x it starts to tunnel. Not too bad at 8 - 10, quite a bit from 10 - 12. The targets I was shooting at are as follows: 200y 8" gong, 300y 10" gong, 400y yards 16" gong. I could hit very consistently at 200 and 300 yds at 8x, hit about 50% at 400 yds at 10x, and never hit the target at 12x at 500 yds, and windage could've been a major factor in that, but 12x is harder to acquire the target. With all that said, I am VERY happy with a consistent 300 yard gun, and the ability to reach 400 with a $230.00 scope.
on July 27, 2017
Happy Husband!!!
on July 18, 2017
I recently bought this scope and the 1 inch P-series mounts that are recommended for this scope. First let me say that this scope is unbelievably crisp. A friend of mine was helping me sight it in and could not believe how sharp this scope was. We sighted it in at 100 yards as per the manual and once I was on point I thought ehh lets see what it can really do. I attempted a 200 yard shot no problem. Then 300 yards, dead on. I was then curious to see how far I could go with this scope so I attempted a 631 yard shot about 25 times. Out of the 25 attempts I pinged the 4"x 12" plate 6 times just by using the dials and nothing else. My friend and I were in awe that I was able to hit that plate that far just by using the dials. This scope is the real deal and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this scope to anyone with an AR-15.
on July 2, 2017
Nikon makes some of the clearest glass I've ever seen.
on June 14, 2017
works fro what I bought it for. quality and performance as expected.