Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nikon SB-910 Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SL..." and save 49% off the $999.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Nikon SB-910 Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Certificated Refurbished)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Improved user interface;Improved Thermal Cut-out protection; New Hard Type Color Filters; New Soft case; Expanded Auto power zoom from 17-200mm
- Engineered for both FX and DX-format D-SLRs. The SB-910 offers unparalleled lighting performance in the field and in the studio. Featuring Nikon’s versatile i-TTL (intelligent through-the-lens) metering for on camera or wireless flash control.
- The SB-910 can operate as a hot shoe mounted Speedlight, remote unit or wireless Commander. And with refined operability including illuminated buttons for use in low light and improved thermal cut out protection,
- The SB-910 is the perfect partner to your Nikon camera.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||5.7 x 4.4 x 3.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.35 pounds|
Guide Number:34 m/111.5 ft.
Flash Exposure Control:Distance-priority manual flash
Bounce Function (Rotate):Flash head rotates horizontally 180° to the left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, 180°
Required Power Source
Optional Power Supply
–3.0 EV to +3.0 EV in increments of 1/3 steps in i-TTL auto flash, Auto Aperture flash, Non-TTL auto flash and Distance-priority manual flash modes
Custom Setting:AF-Assist Illumination\Modeling Illuminator\Monitor pre-flashes\Test firing
Wireless Flash Modes:Master\Master (RPT)\Off\Remote\SU-4\
Wireless Communication Channels:Four: 1, 2, 3 and 4 Channels
Dimensions:3.1 x 5.7 x 4.4 in. (78.5 x 145 x 113 mm) (Approx.)
Weight (Approx. without batteries):14.8 oz. (420 g)