|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.8 x 2.9 x 1 inches|
|Size||9.7 x 7.4 x 2.5 cm|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Nimble - the one finger safety cutter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The only one finger package opener.
- Special ceramic blade that is safer than knives or scissors.
- Open plastic packets of food in the kitchen. Open shrink wrapped, cellophane wrapped and other plastic packed items from around the house. Cut out vouchers and news clippings. Open envelopes. Cut open parcels. Cut sticky tape and wrapping paper.
- Easy to use for children or those who have difficulty with scissors.
- Perfect for arts and crafts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Nimble Safety Cutter allows you to cut items with one finger. It is also perfect for cutting and opening up tricky packaging, boxes, envelopes and more. It comfortably fits on each of your fingers. This product is made of silicone rubber and was designed in Europe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works as advertised. My husband was the first to use. He tried to open a package, complained because it didn't seem to cut but the cut is so skinny you don't even know you've succeeded! The little knife isn't long enough to cut cardboard but for letters, box tape and even those pesky plastic packages, works like a charm.
We bought 4 because of the price difference.
The really good thing is it does just what it says it will do. You would have to work pretty hard to cut yourself as the part you use to cut with is not a blade but a smooth surface of a kind of hard plastic with the very tip of the cutting end is tapered to a point and that is what does the cutting. It zips right through packing tape but as the description states, don't try it on the cardboard your package came in. I can hardly wait to try it on those dang clamshell packages.