Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on October 7, 2014
I would be frustrated like the other reviewer if the necklace came with a flaw. Mine, however, was perfect! It looks antique, and I've gotten many complements on it. My office is very, very dressy - so I wear it there. Usually, I'm the worst dressed here, but when I wear this necklace with a plain black dress, I feel like a princess (even though I'm in my 40's.) The best thing about Amazon is they do take return or replace things very easily, so you can buy this with confidence. I really love this purchase and highly recommend it!
on October 16, 2012
Product did not lay nicely due to a slight bend in one gem mounting. Did not meet my expectations. Arrived in timely fashion. Returned since I did not like how it looked.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.