- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 12.8 x 2 inches ; 3.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000XPCSAM
- Item model number: 41032
- Average Customer Review: 60 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,083 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Nina Ottosson Dog Fighter Interactive Doy Toy Puzzle for Dogs, Wood
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Interactive, treat seeking fun
- 9 treat pegs
- Solid, eco-friendly wood construction
- Made in Sweden
- Keeps your pup engaged and entertained for hours
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Nina Ottosson Dog Fighter.
By Outward Hound.
Watch your pup wrestle and wrangle each block out of the Dog Fighter
Place a treat in each block, and watch them having fun figuring out how to slide the blocks and pull them out, to unveil a piece of kibble or small treat. Bring the battle further uphill by adding pegs to stop the blocks. Every dog's a winner with Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Games! Bring out the genius in your dog with our interactive, treat-seeking puzzles and exercise toys. Difficulty level 2 - Moderate. Perfect for your smarty pup.
Who is Nina Ottosson?
Since 1990, Nina's award-winning products have improved the lives of pets and pet parents all over the world. Named one of '45 People Who Changed the Dog World' by Dog Fancy Magazine, Nina Ottosson has pioneered the development of puzzle games and toys that utilize reward-based play patterns to keep pets stimulated.
It's Fun. It Feeds. It's a challenge your dog needs.
All dogs are natural problem solvers, but they just don't get enough chances to flex their mind muscles. And that's a shame because - for our dogs - just 10 minutes of mental activity is equal to 30 minutes of physical activity.
Now part of the Outward Hound family, Nina will continue to develop new puzzle games and toys that exercise your pet's body and mind, reduce boredom, and help to curb destructive behavior. Get your game on!
Your pup will have to wrestle and wrangle each block out of Nina Ottosson’s Dog Fighter to get a delicious reward. Place a treat in each block, and watch them having fun figuring out how to slide the blocks and pull them out, to unveil a piece of kibble or small treat. Bring the battle further uphill by adding pegs to stop the blocks. Every dog's a winner with Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Games! Bring out the genius in your dog with our interactive, treat-seeking puzzles and exercise toys. Difficulty level 2 - Moderate. Perfect for your smarty pup.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Nina Ottosson Dog Fighter Interactive Doy Toy Puzzle for Dogs, Wood
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||EVER GREEN TOKYO||Amazon.com||Onogo US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.75 x 14.5 x 2 in||11.5 x 17.5 x 2 in||6 x 6 x 8.5 in||7.28 x 7.28 x 2.36 in||1.89 x 9.45 x 9.45 in||4.72 x 9.25 x 4.72 in|
|Size||—||17.5 inches x 11.5 inches x 2 inches||Large||Small||Large||Small|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(I suggest the company change the name of the game. Dog fighting is a depraved reality in the States.)
The piece itself is sturdily made, of all natural wood and can withstand some (ab)use.
So far so good, but the actual idea here was to provide a brain teaser for hours of fun.
Yet either my dog is just too smart of the folks who developed it are too dumb.
Whatever the case, after an initial hour long hold-up, my 10 week old puppy figured out the principle behind it and now resolves it in less than 3 Minutes each and every time.
A good chew toy or raw hide lasts longer than this and thus that tool just doesn't provide my terrorist puppy with the distraction his stressed out daddy yearns for.
Nice principle, good looks, but in the end a day late and a dollar short.
- We expected the wood to provide too much friction to allow the pieces to slide easily, but each of the pieces slide with ease.
- The product is safe for our dog to play with and have her mouth come intact with.
- Our 2 year old loves loading it for our dog to play with!
- The wood design shows teeth marks after just a few uses, but nothing to hurt the integrity of the game.
- The holes under the pieces allow only very small treats.
- Wish there were more of the larger "blockers" as it only comes with 2 for the 7 sliders.
The game is somewhat pricey for no more than it is, but our dog loves it so much it was worth it!
Most recent customer reviews
The pieces can be easily lost though.
Lost one of the dowels within the first week and never located it.
...maybe my dog ate it?