Nina Footwear is one of the few family-run fashion companies in the shoe business. In the early 1950s, Mike and Stanley Silverstein were strolling around New York when they saw a woman walk by in wood bottom sandals. They asked her about where she had bought them, and when she named a chic boutique in the city, the two brothers knew the time was right to launch their reinterpretation of the clog -- a sexy, platform slide with a wood stiletto-like heel. It was this simple slide that launched Nina Footwear. Today, Nina's sexy, well-priced shoes are widely featured in fashion magazines. A favorite of the "splurge vs. steal" columns, Nina is frequently shown as the only fashion item under $100 along side of shoes priced from $300-$700.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.1 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B004J95A6W
- Item model number: Gineta-LS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: