|Price:||$36.75 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.25 (25%)|
- Round watch featuring sunray dial with textured border and alternating stick/Arabic markers
- 34 mm silver-tone case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Silver-tone bangle bracelet with jewelry-clasp closure
- Not water resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Nine West Watches
Born on the streets of Manhattan in 1978, Nine West is a trusted global fashion authority. What started solely as a footwear brand has since expanded into other categories. Nine West watches reflect the style-driven nature of the brand with on-trend timepiece accessories. From colorful straps to modern bracelets, there is always the right watch for the right time.
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L8TC2W6
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: NW/1631SVSB
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Nine West|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||10 millimeters|
|Item weight||4.64 Ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I've had the watch for about 7 months now and this is my "everyday" watch. The face still looks perfect, but gold tone has worn off of a good portion of the band, especially the side that rests/rubs on my desk. Most of that side of the band looks silver now, with a portion of it being worn further and it looks to be copper underneath. I still love the style and am currently looking for something similar that will be more durable.
Additionally, the finish on the bangle is already all scuffed up and turning from silver to a reddish color and I've only had the watch for two weeks and never shower or exercise with it. Very disappointing quality
Most recent customer reviews
To bad I was so looking forward to...Read more