Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Nine West Pacha Boot,Charcoal,4.5 M US Big Kid
Special Size: Big Kid (8-12 Years)|Size: 4.5 M US Big Kid|Color: Charcoal|Change

on December 28, 2012
I am a woman with kid size feet. I love these boots! My husband thinks they are cute, and I don't have an inch of dead space around my foot like I do when I buy women's size boots, so they keep my feet warmer. Plus the little wedge heel gives me some extra height and style, but still grips the snow and ice! So far they seem to be well made. I did have to add an arch support because these have none and I have high arches. Otherwise they are perfect!
I am changing my rating from 5 stars to 3, as I have been wearing them for only a few weeks and the sole and heel have both started to separate from the shoe. I had to glue them so they would make it through the rest of the winter. I do wear them every day, though, as they are easy to get on and off and provide good steady traction on the snow and ice.
on November 15, 2012
Only writing this because there are almost no reviews. I ordered this about a month and a half ago; and am very happy with the shoe. I am a woman with a child's size foot - so finding shoes that fit but don't look ridiculous is always a challenge. This fits the bill. They are a little large, but since I purchased for winter wear I can just wear thicker socks or throw an insole in and that should be fine. Have worn them at least a dozen times and they are very comfortable and very lightweight. I ordered the black; one warning, it's a light black, almost dark grey - but again, not a huge deal for me as I wear them mainly with jeans.
I got these at a great price - and am now waiting patiently for the price to go back down and will buy the brown as well.
on December 14, 2012
Cute on my 10 year old daughter. Gives her 2 extra inches which she is thrilled about, although I still think she looks like she is wearing mommy's shoes. For parents of younger children who ordered this shoe...I don't get it. I almost returned them because of the height. The lace thing is in fact annoying for us as well...cut them today...They wear easily since they are synthetic....got them cheap. Like I said my daughter likes them...
on February 5, 2016
My little sister can wear these all day. She absolutely loves them.
on February 5, 2014
She loved them so much she thought they were sneakers. Would recommend them to all nice boots you can dress up and down
on October 24, 2012
I ordered a size 13 and receivied a size 1. The boots also had a spot on one and a long mark on the other. For the most part I have always been pleased with my purchases and receiving them so quickly. I know there will be mishaps so I am returning this order with the confidence that my order will replaced. Thats the type of service that I have received for years. Otherwise I would give a five star.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.