Nine West Women's Cooldude Ballet Flat,Cognac Leather,8.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Leather upper
- Slip on
- Low heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Nine West Cooldude slip on flat features a smooth leather upper, slip on design with buckle detail, low heel, and a lightly cushioned footbed.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 4.8 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00CN4X0OO
- Item model number: Cooldude
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a little stiff at first but after a couple wears they loosen. I really like these.Published 10 months ago by wonderwoman
It's a shame that they do not fit as expected because I am from Canada and have already spent $35 on shipping. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Miya
These are my fave work flat! There's just enough flash to make the business casual grade.Published on July 25, 2014 by JESSICA RASCH
The shoes fit perfectly, and are very comfortable and cute! They are exactly what I was expecting, I love them!Published on April 11, 2014 by Wendy Jo Shoemyer
I love this flats are very soft and fit as expected, I use them for go to work
This shoes are so elegant and beautiful, I recommend buying them, the size fitted perfectly. The color is a little bit different than normal brown.Published on March 20, 2014 by lucia Pittari
These shoes match everything and I get tons of complements. They rubbed my heels the first few times I wore them but are perfect now. Read morePublished on March 19, 2014 by Virginia Bagley