Nine West Women's Danee Pump,Gold/Gold Fabric,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B008BGXGGK
- Item model number: Danee
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I love the colour of the shoe, not too flashy , but has just enough gold to make you shine!! I'll definitely get another pair.
I wore these for hours and there were no issues with comfort, that is, until the end of the night when my toes that were peeping out felt like they were numb. I think that that's because the shoe was too big and my toes were sliding forward into the opening.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice color, able to wear with several different outfits. High heel but not too high. Still have them and wear for formal from time to timePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
The picture doesn't do it any justice
They fit perfectly which is great because i have wide feet
These shoes will match my wedding dress... Read more
These shoes are extremely comfortable and I would highly recommend them. It also glitters!Published 16 months ago by BeeBee
Love my shoes, got lots of compliments on them, and tops off any color dress for a formal function,Published 18 months ago by Madge