Nine West Women's Eyepopper Flat,Black White/Red Pony,5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cow Fur
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 5.4 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00967BM1E
- Item model number: Eyepopper
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They have a suede-like felt to them. They look of good quality. Very pleased with them.
Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the padding is not quite soft enough, but the shoe is comfortable and the sole is solid.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these were very comfy and believe me after a few wears the bottom felt like i was walking on stones .. Read morePublished 17 months ago by shue
like the color but the face of the shoe does not come up far enough on the foot.Published 20 months ago by Allison Curry
This is a fabulous shoe. My only recourse is that the size 10 fits like a size 9. I will have to give it away.Published on May 16, 2014 by Junel Lawrence
fit is good, looks gorgeous, ton of complement.
BUT very uncomfortable. hurts my feet. Must Must wear with liners. i found this true with all my Nine West flats.
Had to return the shoes because they were too big. Very nice shoes and felt comfortable. Would recommend to others to buy.Published on October 18, 2013 by Philly Gurl
This shoe is true to size and are very comfortable. I was skeptical about ordering them without trying them on but I am really happy I did. Good deal!Published on September 16, 2013 by Linda Jackson