We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches"
- Knee-high engineer boot with buckle featuring concealed goring at topline and full-length instep zipper
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make a splash with these killer boots! Zipper closure. Leather upper with dual straps at calf and strap over instep. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Textured man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb 4 oz Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in Shaft: 15 in Platform Height: 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Package Dimensions: 19.4 x 11.9 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00KN898G6
- Item model number: Fearn
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Final words.... Skinny calves - hard time finding right circumference opening... 13-13.5 woudl be perfect.
I It needs to be broken in for sure as the boots are pretty hard to work on. I ordered half a size up just to make sure it would fit and it did with a little more room for my feet.
The leather is soft and supple, and the style is cute. Bummer.
I hope this helps!