Nine West Women's Jaquita Open-Toe Pump
|Price:||$49.95 - $85.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Cow Fur
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.00"
- Heel Height: 3 3/4"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nine West's Jaquita pump is a d-orsay swathed in satin and detailed with diamonds.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008M2B2MI
- Item model number: Jaquita
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Arch is great, not too high. Platform heel is very heavy and sturdy, however, the heel itself feels a little shaky. I reckon this is because of the heaviness of the 1" platform vs. the quite thin heel, hence the imbalance between the weight.
However, I love the aesthetics of the shoe - It's a great dark red, wine color, with a beautiful gem embellishment in the front.
These shoes would be great for a sit-down dinner, not too much standing or walking involved, because I'm a little wary of the slight shakiness of the heel. Not a dealbreaker, however, so I would recommend these shoes. Got them at a great price as well.
After writing the above I did return the "red" shoes and got the black ones. They are lovely shoes but not nearly as striking as the red ones appeared to be. My husband complimented them though, and that is rare.