|Price:||$31.19 - $79.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Two-piece sandal featuring closed heel cup with adjustable ankle strap
- Sculpted heel
- Padded insole for all-day comfort ; Open toe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You'll love how classy you look and feel in these rich leather dress heels from Nine West.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BMXQARK
- Item model number: Leisa Leather
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to amend my review after wearing these shoes for five weeks as the soles of the shoes are very cheaply made and are literally wearing out. These are not the only pair of shoes that I wear and I have included a photo of the inside of my shoes so that you can see that there is no pressure marks from continued usage inside the shoe. I have also included a photo of the soles of the shoes so that you can decide of the shoes are worth the purchase price. Personally, the price point on these shoes is too high even for the comfort level is the quality is this poor. Beware buyers!
However, they wear like a cheap shoe. I wore through my first black pair in 5 months. I sit most of the day and wear them 2-3 times a week. The soles wore through and the metal nails were exposed on the heel, causing a loud "clack" when I walked. So, I bought a second black replacement pair. I made a conscience effort to walk the long way around the office to stay on the carpet, as opposed to the hard flooring. The same wear occurred after a couple of months. I took them to a cobbler (remember the 'favorite shoe ever' detail) and was told that they weren't worth trying to fix due to the quality.
After walking through through my third pair and have switched to Naturalizer, who carries a very similar style. I love these shoes but can't see replacing them every few months at their current price.