|Fits as expected||
Nine West Women's Niteracer Bootie
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.25" around
- A bold contrast cuff offers pitch-perfect detail.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A bold contrast cuff offers pitch-perfect detail.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CN4NPKS
- Item model number: Niteracer
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've bought boots from this collection before, so I was expecting the tread to be nonexistent, and I was right. You'll want to scuff the bottoms up a bit before you do any serious walking in them. But aside from that, these are beautiful boots. They're soft enough to be cozy, but they also stand up very well on their own. The fold-over means that when you want to wear them as over the knee boots you don't have to worry about flexibility in the knee, and when you fold them over you can look like a stylish elven warrior, if that's your thing. It's my thing.
Assuming I was past the return window for Amazon, I contacted Nine West and they stated they have a 1 year guarantee on products and could issue a credit (only) in the form of a Nine West gift card, but I would have to pay for shipping to return the boots. At the advice of a friend, I contacted Amazon customer service anyway to see if they could make an exception to their 30-day policy and possibly offer an Amazon credit (which I find much more useful). To my surprise, they were happy to help remedy the problem. They emailed a return shipping label to me so I didn't have to pay, and actually refunded my credit card (rather than just site credit). All I had to pay was a small "re-stocking" fee (~10% of the original cost).
Needless to say, I am very happy with the outcome! Kudos to Amazon and their customer service. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Generally I am a fan of nine west products, but these were a bit skimpy. The material felt flimsy. The shaft was a bit narrow.Published 20 months ago by Michelle Hodges
Really baggy around my ankles. Seemed like my legs were too short and skinny for them. I'm 5'5" and a runner, so I do have pretty big calfs.Published 22 months ago by Tracy