Nine West Women's Peekaboo Ankle Boot,Black Leather,7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.75" around
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 6.4 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0051DREDC
- Item model number: Peekaboo
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
(since this is my first review on Amazon.com, I want to make sure that everyone knows I'm referring to the Nine West Women's Peekaboo Ankle Boot, Taupe Suede, 8.5 M US)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some of my favorite shoes! These will last forever and they fit great! Thanks Nine West!Published 3 months ago by Theresa A. Kilduff
Very soft boots that feel like slippers, they are so comfortable. I find the style a bit casual, they are a kind of dress-down boot, but fantastic for the price. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Kath
Can never go wrong with Nine West. Always Quality and Fit is Right On and the Price for these made them almost Free! Don't hesitate if they have your size. Excellent Pruchase.Published on July 27, 2014 by deedee47
Love these shoes. I work retail and I'm on my feet for up to 10 hours a day and I wear these almost everyday. My true size is a 4. Read morePublished on July 11, 2014 by Alexis
The anckle fit was too loose as expected.. I would like it little more thightPublished on July 8, 2014 by Susana Tong