Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 23, 2011
I absolutely adore these boots and have worn them almost every day since I received them. Unfortunately, no other color in my size is available, otherwise I would get at least one more color. These boots are very, very comfortable and go with everything. I highly recommend them.
2 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2011
I ordered these boots a month ago. I love them they fit well and they look so good on my feet. But most of all they are so comfortable. Well worth the price. They didnt come in half sizes so I went up on them. There a little big but still comfortable. they didnt even look like a size 10.
4 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2011
These are a must have... I got the brown ones and they are so boho chic.. love them! so comfy!
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.