Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nine West Women's Shiza Knee-High Boot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 5, 2013
A very beautiful looking boot, but super uncomfortable. I don't have narrow feet and the footbed was too narrow and the heel was uncomfortable. Had to return it.
on November 17, 2012
These boots are comfortable, true to size and the color matches the picture. I always love Nine West shoes and boots and these are no exception.
on October 23, 2012
These boots are good quality and look good on. Toe box is narrow and too tight for my foot. I will be returning these unfortunately.
on February 3, 2014
While the style of these boots is very cute, the fit was not the best. The boot width was pretty narrow and the shaft was too tight. I ended up returning them for another pair of Nine West boots.
on December 9, 2013
The calf area is bigger than most boots, but I do have a larger calf than average, and still had a little bit of room. I love the color, I loved the look of the boot, I loved everything about it.
on February 13, 2013
I got this on as a christmas sale item,so can't beat the price. While they are very cute, they hurt right where the buckles are... and I'm someone who almost always chooses cuteness over comfort.
on January 30, 2013
Super comfortable, true to size boots. The Brown Suede is high quality and looks great. The legs are wide enough to wear pants underneath, but not so wide that you couldnt wear them under pants.
on October 13, 2012
I love this boot! I can either dress it up or down; I wear it for both work & play. It's the best & most versatile boot that I've owned in years. I have and will continue to recommend this shoe.
on January 16, 2013
I love the boot and the price was great. It is not as tight on my calf as I would have liked and bunches a bit in the ankle but the overall look is great and a good price for a leather boot.
on September 26, 2014
Guess I should have considered these have a 15" circumference and my calves are 14". WAY too big in leg area. Too bad cuz the height was just about perfect. Back they're going!