|Price:||$34.99 - $69.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Cow Fur
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Ballet flat in leather featuring tapered toe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nine West crafts a flat full of classic lines and timeless sensibility.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BM02ZNM
- Item model number: Speakup Leather
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's this weird hard, black lining around the top of the back of the shoe. It digs into my Achilles tendon like it's trying to take me out for good. First time I wore them I thought, hey, okay they just need to be broken in. WRONG. I tried putting bandaids on the back of my heels. The black thingy cut right through them. I love these shoes. I just wish they loved me back.
After having for a few months, they have stretched a bit, and don't cut into my heel as bad. I still only wear them in office, and take another pair of flats to walk in. Please Nine West, fix the love of my life so I may wear them non-stop, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE>
Edited a week later:
The second time I wore them, they were already MUCH more comfortable, so I changed my ratings to a full five stars.
I stubbed the front toe on one side of the shoe. The black part came off a little. I used some clear nail polish and painted it back into its spot and it looks fine. Can't tell unless you are looking closely.
Update-- I ordered the natural ones and they just arrived. They are the perfect nude/stone/ivory color. In my experience it's hard to find this color-- it's either too tan or has a pink or yellow undertone. They have a nice pointy toe without looking aggressively pointy, if that makes sense. They fit like my previous (black) ones do and I expect to get a lot of use out of them!