Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on October 30, 2013
I love these shoes. They are my everything. They look amazing with almost any outfit. Seriously, there is nothing cuter than these shoes. But they hate me.

There's this weird hard, black lining around the top of the back of the shoe. It digs into my Achilles tendon like it's trying to take me out for good. First time I wore them I thought, hey, okay they just need to be broken in. WRONG. I tried putting bandaids on the back of my heels. The black thingy cut right through them. I love these shoes. I just wish they loved me back.

After having for a few months, they have stretched a bit, and don't cut into my heel as bad. I still only wear them in office, and take another pair of flats to walk in. Please Nine West, fix the love of my life so I may wear them non-stop, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE>

Thanks!

Sarah
0Comment| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 27, 2015
I purchased these on 9/4/2014 and today is 2/27/2015. I leave this pair of shoes at my work desk. They are super soft and comfy. Some flats are not flexible and hard. My feet are a little bit on the wider side and these fit great. I wish they would go a little bit higher in the toe area. I don't like my toe cleavage showing with shoes that are supposed to cover the toes. Just a little bit of the cleavage shows with these shoes... but because they are soft and comfy, I just deal with it. I wish they were a little thicker on the bottom/more support. I have flat feet so of course these wouldn't have any type of arch support, but I still like them. The back does not cut in the skin on the back of my ankle... which I have a lot of issue with, with dress flats. Overall, I love these shoes. Just wish they had a little bit ticker sole. I want them to last for a long time. Right now they are still in great condition.

I stubbed the front toe on one side of the shoe. The black part came off a little. I used some clear nail polish and painted it back into its spot and it looks fine. Can't tell unless you are looking closely.
on October 15, 2017
Really cute shoe. Just got them so can't speak to how well they wear. I am a 9-1/2 normally, medium width. These don't come in wide, which I would opt for if they had them. I say go a size bigger or at least a half size bigger. I went a 1/2 size bigger with another flat I just bought and they are much better. Definitely go bigger -- but if you have a narrow foot, especially around the toe area, your normal size might work for you. I have a large "big toe" and that is the problem. All depends on your foot...all I'm saying is for me this shoe fits smaller than my normal size. I've worn them 5 times now and they did stretch a bit but not enough -- yet.
on June 19, 2015
Cute, cute, cute! They are comfortable right out of the box for me. I like the style and am going to see what other colors they come in. I wish they weren't as pricey as they are but I've had a hard time finding a stylish flat that I like. I am consistently a size nine and these fit well. I'm usually average width and they seem possibly a little wide but not bad. The only thing I'd change is that I wish they had more cushioning or arch support-- they are truly flat flats on the inside as well. Very cute and I wear them to the office all day, but probably wouldn't want to walk around the mall for hours in them.

Update-- I ordered the natural ones and they just arrived. They are the perfect nude/stone/ivory color. In my experience it's hard to find this color-- it's either too tan or has a pink or yellow undertone. They have a nice pointy toe without looking aggressively pointy, if that makes sense. They fit like my previous (black) ones do and I expect to get a lot of use out of them!
on October 25, 2017
These shoes are really nice quality, shape, and design. I purchased to replace an older pair from a different brand and I am very happy. I am still in the process of breaking them in, and can tell that they are going to fit well after a few days of wearing/stretching out the toe box. The part that is a little snug is the area right right around the "knuckle" of the foot - they are made of nice leather though, so they are stretching a bit to fit my foot correctly.
on October 26, 2017
Really, really wanted to love these shoes. They are such a beautiful, clean style. Alas, the look is about all these shoes have going for them. The fit is rather narrow in front, and the toe box is not high enough, so your poor big toe gets squooshed with every step. I thought buying up a size would give me a little more room since the normal size I wear felt really snug. The larger size felt OK when I tried it on, but after about an hour of wearing them, they were already rubbing skin off my heel (achilles tendon) and the top of my foot to the point it was raw.

Verdict: Be kind to your feet and avoid these shoes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2018
I have been buying variations of these for years and I hope Nine West doesn't stop making them. They're great for work and play though they are lacking in support so I have to add thin insoles. The sole is also very slick at first so you have to be careful walking in them.
on January 13, 2018
I was looking for a flat that I could wear instead of heels and look just as cute and professional (without the foot pain). This is perfect! It has just enough of a point to look chic without being uncomfortable. It’s also somewhat “low cut,” which I love. I’ve found that a lot of flats look a little clunky or blocky, but these are some of the only ones I’ve found that don’t have that problem. Great purchase!
Runs a lot more narrow than expected. I have a lot of Nine West shoes but this one seems with more narrow or cut odd. I’m wearing the shoes for work but they are not my favorite and are really uncomfortable since they are too narrow.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 29, 2016
A bit narrow, but cute flats. Wouldn't wear them all day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.