|Fits as expected||
Nine West Women's Susaynah Platform Pump
|Price:||$29.99 - $49.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Heel Height: 3 1/2"
- Fit: True to Size
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Susaynah is a marvelous platform pump with a pleated round toe.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CMB7SVO
- Item model number: Susaynah
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love, love, love these shoes! And all my other nine west platform shoes. Although they look so high from behind, the platforms in front make them comfortable. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
They are a little snug near the toe, but for the height, they are still pretty good. They are super super pretty!Published 16 months ago by Andrea Eisenbaum
Love the shoes. Beautiful color and perfect heighth in the heel .Published 18 months ago by Danika Tobin
Like these pumps but my feet are to wide for them and my toes were squished togetherPublished 22 months ago by Kelly
It fit, but the heel will not stay on. There is no way I could go smaller.Published 22 months ago by crystal
Very nice shoes however my heels keep slipping out especially when i wear stockingsPublished 23 months ago by latoya
These are great since they are platforms so they look like a high heel but feel more like a mid heel show.Published on April 30, 2014 by Kelcey Reina