|Fits as expected||
Nine West Women's Venga Dress Sandal
|Price:||$24.99 - $49.00|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Narrow-strapped thong with color-coordinating demi wedge
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Lightly padded footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Marvel at the brilliant design of the Nine West Venga sandals. The thong upper consists of Synthetic in a chic style. The Man-Made sole promises comfort that will last.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I1D30G4
- Item model number: Venga
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are the perfect pair of simple, minimalistic white thong sandals for the go. They're easy to slip on and off and I can walk around the city in these for hours and not get tired. The straps aren't too hard so I don't get those blister things in the back like some sandals cause. They literally go with almost every summer outfit i have.
The only thing I don't like about these is that when you take off the shoes, it looks like you just stepped into them with muddy feet. Since the bottom is a thin leathery material, if you're not careful about where you walk, they can get super dirty really quickly. I walked the dog a couple times wearing these at a nature center, and I noticed after 2.5 weeks that my footprint was stamped firmly onto the leather. Shoulda just worn these in the city, but since they were less than 20 bucks, can't complain. They're still very comfy and when I wear them out I don't really care about the imprint.