Nine West Zip N Go Tote Shoulder Bag
- 100% Polyvinyl Chloride
- 100% Man Made Materials lining
- Zipper closure
- 9" shoulder drop
- 10.5" high
- 12" wide
- Removable strap length: 42", Exterior pocket. One interior zip and two slip pockets
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The perfect tote for any occasion! Faux leather construction. Zipper closure. Dual flat carry handles. Removable shoulder strap. Exterior boasts a front zipper pocket and polished hardware. Flat bottom with metal feet. Lined interior features a back wall zip pocket and multiple slip pockets. Imported. Measurements: Bottom Width: 12 in Depth: 5 1⁄2 in Height: 10 1⁄2 in Strap Length: 19 in Strap Drop: 9 in Accessory Strap Length: 19 in Accessory Strap Drop: 38 in Weight: 1 lb 13 oz This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways - pinpointing the must have looks of the season translating what is fun, hip and of the moment. It is trend right handbags that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Package Dimensions: 16 x 11.7 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00TYF6EZW
- Item model number: Zip N Go Tote
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 14, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to use, and spacious too without any hazzles or partitions.
the only drawback is if the back gets bent/folded in someway, it wont stay up proper again. and there will be this indentation of the bent mark there!
i have stuffed it full and kept it aside for a month or so, to try and regain its shape, but it never returned to its original sturdiness and the mark still remained. :(