2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Kick Scooter, Max Speed 18.6 MPH, Long-range Battery, Foldable and Portable
|Wheel Size||10 Inches|
|Wheel Type||Pneumatic tires|
|Item Weight||41.2 Pounds|
|Brake Style||Front Braking, Rear Braking|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below.
- Brake style: Rear Braking
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Discover all the MAX potential of the MAX electric scooter
The new Ninebot KickScooter MAX (Powered by Segway) offers you the best solution for comfort riding and long-distance commuting.
- 20% Hill Grade
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- 10-inch Pneumatic Tires
- Built-In Front LED Lights
Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX
Experience greater power, range and speed.
MAX is a perfect premium scooter with significant improvements. This next generation e-scooter is more powerful than ever. MAX is the best choice for high quality, comfortable riding and offers an extra-long range. The tubeless pneumatic tires give you a higher riding comfort and the front-, rear- and brake LED lights support your safety while riding.
- 40.4 Miles Range
- 18.6 mph Top Speed *Top speed may be impacted by battery level, environmental temperature and available traction.
- 551Wh Battery
- 6H Fast Charging
- 220Lbs Weight Load
Updated design features, such as IP7 water resistance on its core parts, and durability upgrades, make the KickScooter MAX the perfect choice for your short distance travel or daily commute.
With a range of up to 40 miles, the longest range on the market, and a 15˚uphill climbing angle, the KickScooter MAX allows you to ride from San Francisco Bay Area to Palo Alto on a single charge.
Easy to Assemble
Please ensure that the wire on the inside of the handlebar is connected to the wire that is on the inside of the stem. Or refer to page 6 step 2 of the user manual.
If you encounter Error Code 14/15, please contact our after-sales service at 1-888-523-5583.
Go for the Extra Miles on Smooth
Newly upgraded 10-inch pneumatic tires feature self-healing tires, which can withstand multiple punctures (less than 6mm in diameter) without tire deflation prevents a potential tire replacement with better safety.
2.5W LED front headlight controlled with on/off switch. Automatic rear/brake light.
|Ninebot by Segway KickScooter MAX||Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP||Ninebot by Segway KickScooter E22||Ninebot by Segway KickScooter ES1L|
|Unit Weight||42.1 lbs (19.1 kg)||38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)||29.8 lbs (13.5 kg)||24.9 lbs (11.3 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||18.6 mph (30 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||18.6 mph (30 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||12.4 mph (20km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||12.4 mph (20 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.|
|Maximum Range||40.4 miles (65 km)||25 miles (40 km)||13.7 miles (22km)||12.4 miles (20 km)|
|Maximum Climbing Slope||20%||20%||15%||7%|
|Nominal Power||350 W||350 W||300 W||250W|
|Maximum Power||800 W||700 W||700 W||300W|
|Nominal Battery Capacity||551 Wh||367 Wh||184 Wh||184 Wh|
|Maximum Charging Time||6 Hours||6.5 Hours||3.5 Hours||3.5 Hours|
|Recommended Age & Required Height||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ringing the bell at non-scootering pedestrians while staring directly into their eyes is very satisfying. I like to think that it expresses dominance and superiority.
Despite its comparative large size when considering the earlier models, it does fit in the trunk of my Kia Stinger without any problems.
I’ve put almost 100 miles on the scooter and I have some more info.
I’ve carried a lot of weight in groceries in Costco reusable bags on the handlebars. Literally about 30+ pounds. If you get the weight centered it won’t effect your steering.
My biggest annoyance to date is the speed restriction around 80%. The speed maxes out around 16 instead. It doesn’t sound like much but you can feel it. I wish you could turn that off and just use the extra battery. I have to charge it every single day even if I only go 4 or 5 miles because of this. I hate the effect on the battery and wish I could maintain top speed all the way to 0%.
I’ve taken this everywhere in lieu of a car. I even rode it to the movie theater and had it in front of my seat to see Star Wars.
I don’t mind going 6 or 7 miles one direction at all (12-14 round trip). It’s fast and responsive. I have my regenerative brake set to the max so it helps stop the scooter and it keeps me from having to use the hand brake much at all.
Be careful with cars since people don’t pay attention and going 18 mph puts you at a lot of risk since people don’t expect you to be going that fast.
I absolutely love this scooter and just think some minor improvements would make it even better. Luckily, software updates could fix the speed restriction if they’d let it.
So far, I’m totally loving this scooter! There are tons of good things about it. I bought it to travel around the city and to keep from having to buy another car with all its costs. I will be driving this 1 mile to and from work everyday, to the grocery stores, and to events/friends.
I will give an initial list of things I like and I’ll add to this review in a week or so.
Great acceleration/speed without being dangerous
Tires absorb a lot of the road impact
Good grip in rain
Lots of space for feet
Headlamp works well for night
So easy to use
It carried my weight (about 180 lbs) plus my laundry and 64 ounce full water bottle in bags on the handlebars while I drove home from doing laundry. Still maintained 16 mph without any problems or lack of control.
The charge is nice and fast. Love that.
Love that it doesn’t require you to carry a brick to charge. Only the cable since it’s integrated inside.
The secondary locking mechanism For the stem is actually really thin cheap plastic. I broke it the first time I tried to lower the stem and forgot about turning it. It’s a good thing it didn’t do much, but it’s so low quality for the solidness of the rest of the scooter
The rear light is so low and small that it’s basically pointless.
The added range of the scooter is a nice feature, but how often would you really go on a long enough ride to be able to take advantage of the feature?
Overall, the ride quality and breaking is far superior to the other scooters. For me, this outweighs the bulk and extra weight. My friend who I ride with still has the ES3. He is not going to upgrade, as he prefers the portability of the smaller model.
If you don’t plan to haul around your scooter or have a larger SUV or sedan with a huge trunk (thought mine was decent in new Genesis G70), the improvements and ride on the Max is worth the upgrade.
Top reviews from other countries
I returned the unit contacted the corporate counsel of Segway and they didn’t want to compensate me for my teared clothes ... VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, ... Complete to avoid!
Do never buy from them nor participate to any of their crowd funding !!!
BE AWARE !!
This scooter is perfect for home owners wanting to explore their local community. For RVers, for the cabin, for urban centers, for drivers exploring new areas. It isn’t good for commuting on transit unless you are allowed to roll a bicycle around. Its awkward to carry folded and rolling around takes up the footprint of a small bicycle. If you need to be on a bus, you will want a smaller scooter or one that can trolley.
I took this thing for 10 kms on gravel trail and it did alot better than I thought. Some mud and rocky bits. More fun than walking the trail and alot faster but never dangerously fast. In flat bike paths, this thing does give some thrill of acceleration. This thing is not snap your neck trilling but if you enjoy a casual bike ride then this scooter will deliver. If you live in a very hilly area, it might be underpowered if you weigh 220lbs. Still can work but speeds likely in low teens climbing hills.
Considering getting a second one so I can ride w friends!
Warning to check tire pressures! I visually looked and tires werent flexing much w my weight. Rode and bit and assumed it handled bumps terribly. Filled up to 50psi and its riding awesome! Tire pressure is extremely important!
Reviewed in Canada on April 27, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on August 18, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on July 20, 2020