- Series: History of Western Philosophy of Religion
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 10, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844656845
- ISBN-13: 978-1844656844
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.8 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,553,097 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nineteenth-Century Philosophy of Religion: The History of Western Philosophy of Religion, Volume 4 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Clearly-written, lively and accessible, this volume is a vindication of the biographical approach to intellectual history and demonstrates why what was said or written in the past is still resonant and argued about in the present." --David Knight, Durham University
About the Author
Graham Oppy is a Professor of Philosophy and Head of the School of Philosophical, Historical and International Studies (SOPHIS) at Monash University, Australia. Nick Trakakis is a Research Fellow in Philosophy, and Assistant Director of the Centre for the Philosophy and Phenomenology of Religion, at the Australian Catholic University.