FREE Shipping. Details
+ $4.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Compatible with Xbox Live - Karma scores can be uploaded to the online leader boards via Xbox Live
- Increased Levels of Difficulty - Five levels of difficulty for all kinds of gamers including Ninja Dog to Very Difficult Master Ninja
- Increased Action-Packed Missions - Play in Story mode or Mission Mode with a massive number of missions to complete, including traditional enemy battles, time challenges, boss battles and more!
- Challenging Hurricane Packs Content - Content such as new enemies and big, bad bosses from Hurricane Packs 1&2 included as special bonus for an extra ninja challenge
- Never-Before-Seen Content - New cinematic cut scenes that reveal secrets from the world of Ninja Gaiden
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ninja Gaiden: Black brings back the commercial and critically acclaimed cut and slash action game. Its unique and innovative game play, killer story and mind-blowing graphics help you experience the life of Ryu Hayabusa, ninja master. Boasting new difficulty levels and a massive number of new action-packed missions to complete, and colossal amounts of special bonus features including content from both Hurricane Packs 1&2, the new Ninja Gaiden: BLACK is the must have game for all action lovers from casual to hardcore. Hidden unlockables including the original arcade version of Ninja Gaiden,Ninja Ryukenden, available for the first time on a video game console
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of story content it is largely the same as the original version. An army of undead monsters destroys the Hayabusa clan's village and the young ninja Ryu Hayabusa vows revenge. The only addition to the story is a couple of scenes that develop what Ryu's friend Ayane was doing during the events of the game. The main sell of this game is the new content. There are now two new difficulties that can be unlocked, Ninja Master (Expert) and Ninja Dog (Very Easy). Depending on which you play Ayane's messages to Ryu change. In ninja master, they are reverent of your courage and skill. In ninja Dog, they mock you for your cowardice.
In the original version of the game, collecting the Golden Scarabs through the story mode unlocked the three original NES games in their SNES forms. In this version the Golden Scarabs give you the original Ninja Gaiden Arcade game.
The other additions are features like a demo theatre, trailers for other Tecmo projects, and a series of challenge modes that unlock alternate costumes for Ryu, some of which have their own unique weapons.
Ninja Gaiden Black is not for the faint of heart and I would recommend it to fans of the series and those with iron clad patience.