+ $0.00 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Nonstop Carnage: The "Hero" Play Style makes its comeback! Once again, new and casual players can trigger powerful and exhilarating attacks and advance through the game. If selected, this play style activates automatically when the player is low on health.
- Life-or-Death Race: Players compete with enemies at a breakneck super-high speed to be the first to reach the end goal in the all-new "Ninja Race" mode. Pick up items and cut down those who stand in your way to further enhance your speed and attack power.
- More Deadly Female Action: Ayane, Rachel, and Momiji take center stage in newly designed costumes.
- Versatile Touch Action: Through the use of the PS Vita rear and front touch screens, along with precise six-axis motion controls, players can now immerse themselves even deeper into the ultimate ninja experience.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The big draw for me with this game is the ability to play this game on the go, whether is during my commute or relaxing at home playing on the couch while I watch some TV.
If one of your main reasons is to have the option of playing this game on a portable device and you are wondering how it holds up , then go buy this game now.
If you care about which is the superior version, then I suggest the console versions.
These are my impressions of the portable version:
*Graphics are an improvement compared to Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
- need to tweak Gamma, Brightness, and Contrast settings as the default makes the game appear a bit washed out.
*Gore and cutting Limbs are back in this version of the game. You can also disabled it if you like as well.
* FRAMERATE slows down when more than 4 enemies are in the screen. This is typical in tag missions. HOWEVER, you can WORKAROUND this issue by adjusting the 1st and 3rd person camera speed in camera settings to FAST. It somehows helps to make the game play much smoother even with gore turned on.
* BOW TARGETING in 1st PERSON has been FIXED in this version. No gyroscope controls are required to control aim. Now, you can switch to bow by tapping icon on lower left side on screen and it will auto aim to the nearest enemy. This was a pet peeve of mine in Ninja Gaiden Sigma + so I am glad they fixed this.
* You can adjust the camera like in the prior Ninja Gaiden Game.
*Tag Missions are available which are ideal for pickup and play in short bursts. However, no online co-op is available.Read more ›
As for the graphic, during my gameplay I only encountered slow downs two times, and it occurs when I use the phoenix ninpo during a scene with a lot of enemies. Other than that everything is as smooth as butter. Of course if you are looking for super detailed environment with complex shadow/light engine you won't find it here, but IMO they got the job done, it is still a beautiful game to look at, and with a furiously fun slicing and dicing action you won't even care.
Camera wise, it is serviceable, some issues but not a game breaker, if you ever play KH2 it is slightly better than that.
Another plus point is the addition of other gameplay mode such as the ninja run mode, which is fun for a short burst of action on the go.
What about the story? The Last of Us this is not, without spoiling too much it revolves around the resurrection of fiends, and of course as the ever reliable dragon ninja it is your sworn duty to send them packing.
Overall, I say buy this game, it has plenty of stuff to return to and it is a fun, console quality ninja action on the go!
-a 99% faithful portable version of one of the best hack and slash games ever made
-excellent graphics and audio
-very good controls
-Team Ninja replaced the purple mist from Sigma II with the blood and dismemberment from II
-this game only runs at 30 frames (the console versions run at 60) and there are frequent drops with high activity on the screen
-due to lower framerate, the controls aren't quite as spot on and smooth as the console version
-just like the console version, the online coop is plagued with terrible framerate and an unreliable online connection
-this game seems to be easier and less challenging than the console version
-despite best efforts, compromises had to be made, i.e., lower polygon count, less lighting effects, less particle effects, etc.
Overall, an excellent port. I played II and Sigma II like a madman and I'm happy that I can do the same on the bus and train.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this game is awesome is 1 day shippin and the game perfectly good and for this prize only 16 bucks this guys do a great job ^_^Published 6 months ago by loraine
During bugnfoght scenes the game goes into slow motion so you can appreciate the moves. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.Published 8 months ago by Finnigan