Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 21, 2015
Works MOSTLY as advertised. The chopper is great and a nice replacement for my mini chopper. The individual cup blenders do in fact blend most everything to a liquid form. The individual cups blade works VERY fast; with only a 2-3 second pulse can grind a cup of ice to shavings. It does leave a very fine pulp for solid foods, such as carrots, but otherwise does very well. The big blender works but does NOT blend solids to a liquid form like the individual cups do. Commercials advertise using the blender exactly the same as the cups, but that's not accurate. It works pretty much as your average blender would work. If you're trying to make a health shake with veggies and fruits, use the cups because the blender will not do the job. The great thing about the blender blade design is that it blend thicker substances together, where as a regular blender blade would just spin in the bottom without combining the whole product.

I have 2 complaints about this product:
1 - The motor is VERY loud, especially when blending frozen products! And I don't mean the sound of the product breaking up, it's the motor that's making the most sound. I wouldn't recommend using this in the morning, for your shakes, if you want others to stay asleep.

2 - The large blender has a safety feature that will not allow you to remove the lid when in operation. There's a small port on the lid to add liquid products, but doesn't work very well if you want to add solids or pastes. Would be a lot better if the port was at least the size of half the lid. HOWEVER, all of the safety features of this blender do make it virtually impossible to hurt yourself while using it, making it a good product to use around and with children.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on May 21, 2015
I'm very impressed! I was worried about how big the food processor part would be and it's a very good size. I've already made fruit smoothies with strawberries bananas and orange juice it was absolutely delicious! I love the suction cup base it keeps the unit in place and it's very sturdy. I've always bought Ninja products ....I upgraded to this model and I couldn't be happier.
review image
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on January 4, 2015
I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I purchased this on the Friday before Christmas and it arrived the next day. Things could not have gone better because I was able to use it to make swift work of cookie dough which normally takes a lot of strength to mix as it is a very tough dough. It was literally done in seconds. Since then I have used it to make a variety of smoothies, some with leafy greens and fruit and others with fruit and dairy. My smoothies have been super smooth without any bits left behind. My son makes post work out smoothies with bananas, peanut butter, almond milk and oatmeal! He said that since we have gotten the NINJA his smoothies have been smooth and creamy like a milkshake...he loves the result!! I purchased the system with the meal prep kit and I love it. I have used it more than once to make chicken salad. I just add the onion, celery, chicken and mayonnaise to the food prep bowl and a few pulses later everything is chopped and blended. I can't believe I waited so long to get one of these.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on November 9, 2015
Love this thing best blender I've ever owned
review imagereview image
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on May 8, 2014
Just opened this today... I cleaned it up with a bit of dish soap and water and then blending it before use. This is my preferred method for washing... I used it on the bullet I had. I made a smoothie in it to test it out. It worked wonderfully, I would say on par with Jamba Juice consistency. It is not completely smooth, but it is the texture I was hoping for (i could distinguish flecks of the lettuce and spinach but they were just flecks). I only blended it for thirty seconds though, but my two year old who has strep throat/pneumonia currently loved it! It was small enough that it didn't seem to aggravate is "ows." We also made some deviled ham (I over processed a bit, I will have to adjust to this one vs the bullet, but it was still better than grating!) I also made a snow cone type thing/shaved ice for my sickie baby, and he loved it. It was a bit denser than I expected (kind of like a ball of hail) but like I said it made my little happy, so I am content with it.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on June 19, 2014
Wow! This blender is awesome! I was using a Ninja Pro, with the motor on top, and decided to get a new Ninja before I wore it out so I could give my granddaughter something to use. Am I glad I did! I often put whole oats in to make a powder for recipes, and the BL771 does a great job. And, I love the single serving containers for making myself a shake almost every day. I throw all the ingredients in with 4 or 5 ice cubes and in no time I have a smooth smoothie. The only problem, if you can call it that, that I have with this machine is that they provide such a large container. I mostly use it for myself, so I wish they would offer the option of a smaller container. I just don't need the huge 64 oz for most things I process. Although, it will be nice to have if I do need to process larger amounts. The blades are extremely sharp, so be very careful, I haven't tried the bowl, the bowl in bowl, or the dough blade yet, but will add to this review when I do. I first looked at the Vitamix, but this is a no-brainer for 1/3rd the price. I chose this model because it doesn't take up quite as much counter space as another model. I especially like that the power goes off automatically after a while. When I turn it on, it stays very stable throughout the process. Yes, it is pretty noisy, but almost any blender would be. I also love that the blades lift out to make it much easier to clean the containers. This little gem has a permanent place on my countertop.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on October 17, 2015
Why we purchased this item: We were looking for a quality blender- not a juicer- but a blender. I like to make protein shakes in the morning and my fiance likes to make shakes with veggies in them.
We liked the Ninja because of all the different abilities we could do with it. Also, we wanted a warranty because we have gone through several blenders.
We use this nearly everyday with. It has not given us any problems. There are several different blades and different sized cups, along with a bowl and pitcher.
It is incredibly loud- but I'm fine with that because it blends FAST. Frozen strawberries, yogurt, coconut milk- easily blends in 30 seconds. VERY FAST. This is great for me because I need an on the go drink in the morning before work- and this just works out great for me.
My fiance tends to use it for more complicated things (I am not the cook). I do know that he used tortilla chips (corn only-we are gluten free)- and it crushed it into a nice powder that we used for breading.
It does come with a lot of parts and it is somewhat difficult to put figure out how to use it. But once you have it together it is easy to use.
We like the locking system that holds the glass or pitcher onto the machine itself.
I am not sure how long the blades are going to last. But in the several months we have used it- it work like it did Day 1.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
Oh I just stinkin love this thing. Let me tell you... I was using an old Cuisinart that kept butchering stuff in the food processor, so I found this deal for the Ninja system. I already used the individual serving cups to make my morning protein shakes so I moved that unit into my camper and played the system unit on my kitchen counter. I haven't used the blender attachment yet but I love both the cups and the food processor. Here's one thing I would tell Ninja to improve upon, though... The cups need lids! On my single unit, each cup has a lid, which is incredibly convenient when I leave the house with my shake, or make a smoothie or shake for my kids. So please improve upon this! On the plus side...the threads on one of my cups stripped so I emailed Ninja, and despite the fact that the cups are not covered under warranty, they sent me a new one at no cost since I had just purchased my system within a month or two of the cup breaking. Get it, you won't be disappointed!
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on May 3, 2014
I finally ordered the Ninja Mega. Have had it about a month. Smoothies are a snapp. As in the TV adds it really can and does turn ice to almost snow. I didn't believe that when I saw the TV commercials but it is absolutely true. What a machine. Now I can actually make the smoothest smoothies and protein drinks. It's dependable and I love the safety features. It beats any blender I've ever owned and puts them to shame. My wife and I look forward to a long and lasting relationship with the Ninja Mega.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on November 21, 2013
The Ninja seemed to be a great product. We purchased one 6/27/13 and it quickly became integral to food preparation in our household. Its 1500 watt motor performed admirably. Alas, this story does not end well. On 11/20/13 the rotor of the base unit broke during use. Since it had been less than 5 months since we bought the Ninja customer support was contacted regarding warranty service. The company basically gave us the kiss-off. We were informed by customer support that there was no warranty service for the unit because it was purchased at Amazon and there was no way for them to know whether the unit was purchased new or used. The company offered to send a new motor unit for $59.95 or we could spend a minimum of $40 for shipping both ways to see if the item could be repaired. Since we paid $219.95 less than 5 months ago paying another $60 to rectify the problem does not seem fair. It was intimated that had we purchased the Ninja some place other than Amazon we would receive full warranty service. I did not realize that buying this product from Amazon would result in a substandard warranty. If you feel lucky than by all means pay for this overpriced piece of junk. It can blend with the best of them however long it holds up. The actual rating is less than 1 star.

UPDATE 11/26/13: After posting the review Amazon was contacted and they replaced the unit. The new replacement was received 11/25/13. The comments regarding the product and the manufacturer and warranty are still valid.
review image