Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ninja Foodi Digital Fry, Convection Oven, Toaster, Air Fryer, Flip-Away for Storage, with XL Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ultimate meal making machine with 8 in 1 functionality: Air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm all in one powerful 1800 watt appliance
- Reclaim your counter space: Takes up 50 % less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash
- Air fry: Up to 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries
- XL capacity: 45 % larger usable pan cooking area vs; The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa 60 and toa 65 pan; Fits a 13" pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Easy cleaning: Includes a removable crumb tray and an easily accessible back panel for deep cleaning
- Fast cooking: Cooks up to 60 % faster than a traditional oven with air roast; 60 second preheat; Full meals in as little as 20 minutes
- Even baking: Up to 40 % more even baking than the Cuisinart air fry oven toa 60
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cook, flip, clean.
Cook Fast and Evenly
Unique design promotes speed and even cooking results, including 60-second preheat and family-sized meals in as little as 20 minutes.
Flip Up to Store
When the oven is not in use, reclaim your counter space by simply flipping the oven up and away to store.
Clean Easily and Efficiently
A removable back panel allows you to easily access the interior for deep cleaning.
|Foodi Oven||Foodi Multi Cookers||Foodi Grills||Foodi Heated Blender|
|Key Benefit||Easily prepare versatile one-pan meals in under 30 minutes.||Easily create delicious, full meals using the best of pressure cooking and air frying all in one pot.||Easily grill perfect results indoors, to get the char-grilled, crispy finish you crave at anytime.||Make everything from smoothies to soups to spirits, all at the push of a button.|
|Poultry||4 Chicken Thighs||Whole Roasted Chicken||4 Grilled Chicken Breasts||Chicken Soups|
|Beef / Pork||Roasted Tenderloin or Sheet Pan Steak||Large Roasts and Rack of Ribs||4 Grilled Burgers or Steak Filets||Beef Soups|
|Seafood / Fish||4 Fish Filets or Sheet Pan Shrimp||4 Fish Filets||4 Grilled Fish Filets||N/A|
|Vegetables||Delicate and Diced Vegetables||Large Format Roasted Vegetables||4 Ears of Corn||Vegetable Purees, Soups and Sauces|
|Full Meals||Sheet Pan Meals||360 Meals||Protein and Vegetables||N/A|
|Breakfast||Toast and Sheet Pan Breakfasts||Frittatas and Quiches||Sausages or Breakfast Pizza||Smoothie|
|Desserts||9 Cookies||7" Baking Pan or Loaf Pan||Dessert Kabobs||Ice Cream or Delicate Desserts|
|Soups / Stews / Sauces||N/A||Soups, Stews and Sauces||N/A||Soups and Sauces|
|Grains||N/A||Rice, Quinoa, Farro, etc.||N/A||N/A|
The Ninja Foodi digital air fry oven packs a lot of features and cooking Capacity in a small countertop footprint. Air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm- all in one appliance- and when you're done cooking, reclaim your counter space by simply flipping the oven up and away to clean and store. BPA free: Yes, Dishwasher-safe parts: Yes, Cord length (ft.): 3.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is amazing. I am so impressed.
1st, by the different cooking tools they ship with this. There's a mesh tray (for fried okra or chicken) there's a nonstick tray (for pizza or veggies) there's a slide in tray for nonstick tray to sit on. There's a crumb tray to catch all the excess.
2nd, The interface is simple to use. I read the directions, but honestly, it's laid out so easy. You could figure it out even without reading them.
3rd. It cooks without any off scent. This is the main problem I had with other air fryer. It reeked when cooking. No off smell with this.
4th.This unit is bigger! I can actually make enough for my big family!! It's footprint is bigger, but it lifts up to store in a vertical position. Then automatically locks into place to store it.
Also- •There is also an interior light. Kids have loved peering in to look at goods.
•After cooking, this ninja automatically keeps everything warm too.
•its wise to wipe the glass and everything down after every time this is used.
• after you are done cooking, you can hear the fan for almost 10 minutes as unit cools down.
•there is a cord keeper on back. So...hello tidy!
•the front completely opens to clean it
I took some pics of entire unit and the size of it. Also, of the most amazing pizza I have ever made! The crust was so crisp and perfect. My kids and I agreed, it was the best!
I'll start with the good:
- It cooks the food fast and without almost any oil or grease. This should mean the food is healthier. We cooked 7 drumsticks in 40 minutes.
- It is very easy to use
- It is versatile, can cook almost anything there is to cook. It can even toast bread in a pinch
- Looks good and stows away efficiently, without taking too much space on the counter
The not so good:
- Cleaning is necessary after every use. We've cooked chicken drumsticks and a sausage/vegetable assortment and there was grease residue all over the inside, especially on the top side and on the top heater elements. Cleaning is relatively easy to do, I was using Clorox degreasing wipes and went through about 5 before the inside was decently clean. Some parts cannot be cleaned, like the bottom heating elements. There is no easy way to remove the metal covers to get to them for cleaning. We got some grease on ours the first time we made chicken because we didn't install the bottom grease catch pan. Definitely use that.
- Cook times are slightly off in the booklet they provide. They said 30-35 minutes for drumsticks at 400F (Air Fry) but in my experience they need at least 10 more minutes otherwise the inside will not be cooked. You will also need ti flip the chicken halfway through otherwise the bottom will not cook properly. We used WallyWorld chicken, so your results may vary.
-The anti stick pan will warp at 400F. It goes back to its normal dimensions after it's taken out of the fryer
Overall we are very happy with this fryer and will be using a lot in the future. It is very fast, the food is delicious (once you figure out the cooking time) and healthy.
It has 8 basic preset functions: Air fry, Air roast, Air broil, Bake, Dehydrate, Keep warm, Toast and Bagel which times and temperatures ate customizable. There's also an internal light so you can see how things are going inside.
Completely customizable settings
Far more cooking space than most fryers
Glass window to view cooking instead of constantly opening the fryer
Powerful 1800w of power means fast cooking
A full healthy meal in one pan on an average of 25min.
Flips up and out of the way giving back counter space.
Sleek stainless steel and black housing looks great.
Because of the rack system there is a limit of height, where other smaller units are deeper and can accommodate larger items.
Top reviews from other countries
The other thing to mention about getting this as a used item from Amazon, is that it is indistinguishable from a new one. The packaging in pristeen, the protective inserts are all in place, the documentation is bundled just as you'd expect in a new one, and the applicance itself bears no marks of use. I've run into this sort of thing before at Amazon. Something described as 'renewed' will show up looking like it's never been de-newed. This was billed as "used/very good" but it was the same. If there were any cosmetic flaws, my eyes could not detect them.
The only complaint I have is the cooking timer starts counting down the moment pre-heat is done, even though we haven't put the food in. We add 1 min to the clock to compensate, but you either need to wait around for the pre-heat to be finished, or come back very quick once it's done pre-heating. With the Ninja grill, once the pre-heat is done it notes "add food", and waits until you open the door/lid, and re-close the door/lid (with the food you're cooking inside), and then it starts the counting down -- this is a better design in my opinion, but not a deal breaker.
Follow the Ninja’s instructions, in regards to temperature and time. Any frozen food takes less time and need less heat than packaging states. A little trial and error and a little common sense helps a lot.
The option to “fold” the oven up on my counter was the biggest selling feature. I didn’t want a large pot/air fryer taking up valuable counter space. This takes up such a small footprint and gives me back space in my small kitchen when I’m not using it. And cleaning is simple too.
So far, I’m really happy with it. Quick, easy, and small. Exactly what I wanted.