Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on March 3, 2013
I thought my massager was broken and packed it up. I tried it one more time and it worked again. Apparently, when the massagers get to hot (either one, or both) they or it will shut off. After cooling for a while, you can use the massager again. It only has to cool for about 10 or 15 minutes. I use it on the high setting for my shoulders. I'm sure if it was used on a lower setting it wouldn't over heat as soon as it did. I really like this massager. When I come home after a water main break in the middle of Winter, it's my best friend! The different pulse rates are nice as well depending on how sore you are. It is very easy to move around. It is kind of heavy but I feel it needs to be so that you get a good massage. It does not have an on/off switch you plug it in and wait until it shuts off by the timer. It will lightly tap you on the lowest setting and really pound on you on the highest setting. :=mode ..=intensity and a wavy sign for the heat. It is written so small on the display that you can't even see it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does not come with directions besides what is printed on the box. I searched on line and could not find a manual as well. Nice product!
on August 4, 2014
Holy smokes, this thing is awesome. It's extremely high quality and it's extremely versatile. I can't say enough good things about it. It is made of real leather. It has adjustable intensity for the thumping; harder or softer. It has lots of pattern settings for the speed and rhythm of the thumping. It's a bit heavy, but once you get it in place, it's awesome. I feel that it was money well-spent.
on August 16, 2014
I really enjoy my Ninja Massager. It's design makes it versatile. I can reach anywhere I want along my back. While I wish the percussion was a bit stronger, it is still satisfyingly relaxing. It could have been cordless, but again I'm still pleased. Twice it put me to sleep. There are plenty of settings to choose from. So far I've only used the auto feature cycling through the various settings. I highly recommend this product
on November 10, 2013
I like this product. It really help provide relive on tensed muscle. It is flexible and can reach any spot.
on September 5, 2016
This was not the massager we hoped for. We thought by the weight and description this would work well. It is very weak and not worth the money. We returned this item and purchased a different product that works amazing. Not really sure how anyone would like this or receive benefit from it.
on January 12, 2014
I have a lot of upper back and shoulder and neck problems. This really helps to loosen those tight muscles.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He uses it about three times a week. Soothes tightness in his neck and shoulders.
on September 16, 2017
I does loosen up the muscles but hard to clean
on January 7, 2014
Good quality. I'd recommend this to someone with wide shoulders. The percussion pads are set apart and you cannot change the width. I am an average size woman and they are a little too far apart for me but still works. The percussion is just right. In my opinion, it is not too hard or too soft. I do wish that it heated up hotter but the heat level is ok.
on March 2, 2015
21 different settings of percussion/pounding. there was no kneading/rolling which is what i need.