Ninja Auto-iQ Nutri Ninja Blender, Platinum | BL480 (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.56 x 6.3 x 6.7 inches|
|Item Weight||960 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Package length of the product is 21.8"
- The Package width of the product is 33.8"
- The Package height of the product is 42.8"
- Model number : BL480UK
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New. Never been used.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband bought his because he said it was way better then my $19.99 smoothie blender that finally burnt out after 3 years. He was wrong. I have never been so disappointed in a product in my whole life
Top reviews from other countries
Comes with 2 cups the larger of which is a great size for loading and blending but the resulting smoothie will just fit into the smaller cup (which is a handy size). It also comes with 2 lids for the cups with a drinking spout. Rinse the cup and lids out as soon after use as possible. Since the threads to secure the lids are on the inside of the cup they can easily get welded together by the remains of a smoothie.
In use this can be very loud, even more so if ice or frozen fruit are being blended.
Cleaning is easy. A quick rinse under the hot tap and you're done. Another option is a squirt of washing up liquid some hot (not boiling) water and pulse the blender. Job done.
Basically I've knocked a star off for the noise and cost. While it's not expensive it's also not a full on blender so it's expensive for what it is.
All in all it's a good piece of kit that I'd recommend.
Both units identical faults, maybe a manufacturing issue?
I would advise on buying a different brand.