- 5 Splash Spools: Grass (green), Lava (orange), Flamingo (pink), Sun (yellow), Violet. See product photos for color examples.
- A generous amount (approximately 50 grams ~57 feet/17 meters) of flexible filament on a spool with a case so it's not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Please be sure you purchase the correct diameter for your printer (1.75mm or 3mm).
- Shore Hardness = 85A. Harder to print but more stretchy and squishy than most other flexibles available. Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance). 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking. Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA. Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints.
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon. REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
- Due to the flexibility of the material, it does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before purchasing.
NinjaFlex TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 50g Bright 5-Pack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||5|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Each of the 5 Splash Spools in the 5 pack is loaded with approximately 50 grams of NinjaFlex 1.75mm TPU flexible filament (~57 feet/~17 meters). NinjaFlex® flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials. Made in the USA from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?