Nintendo 2000 Points Card (DSi or Wii)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- For use on the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop Channel
- Redeem Nintendo Points to download additional games, features, and items
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Use of points will be restricted by any Parental Control settings active on your console
- A broadband internet connection is required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Things to note about the Nintendo Points Card:
- For use on the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop Channel
- Points are valid for use in the United States and Canada and may be used on either the Nintendo DSi or Wii systems
- Points from the same card may not be shared between two systems
- If you have an unused Wii Points Card, it is possible to load that points card on a DSi system instead
- You must have a compatible controller type to play Virtual Console and WiiWare games
- To redeem on the Wii console, start the console and proceed to the Wii Shop Channel. To redeem on Nintendo DSi, start the system and proceed to the Nintendo DSi Shop.
- Select the option to add points.
- Select the option to redeem a Nintendo Points Card.
- Scratch off the silver area on the back of the card to reveal the activation number. Enter the activation number into the appropriate field on the screen.
- Choose your items and start downloading.
Redeem for software downloads or other available items. Additional hardware accessories may be required to use certain downloaded software and are sold separately. Downloaded software is licensed to you, not sold. The use of this Nintendo Points Card is subject to a User Agreement found at support.nintendo.com. Please review before opening package. Use of Nintendo Points requires broadband Internet service, which is not available in all places. Points have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. All points and software downloads are only for use on a single system and are non-refundable and non-transferable and may not be divided between Nintendo DSi and Wii systems. Do not purchase if packaging has been opened. Points will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the Nintendo Points Card is lost or stolen. A maximum number of un-used points can be stored on one system. Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm writing this review for two reasons.
1. To balance out all of the negative reviews because of the price. Amazon has finally priced this at the $20 it should be, so there's no need for those negative reviews anymore.
2. Because of all the great games for WiiWare and the Virtual Console (currently, there isn't much to buy on the DSI. Edit: This has definitely changed since this was initially written). We all know about the scores of excellent classic games for all of the old systems on the Virtual Console. But WiiWare is proving to be truly impressive. Its home to extremely fun and innovative games that couldn't have existed without digital downloads. Among the greats are World of Goo, Swords and Soldiers, Mega Man 9, Toki Tori, and Bit.Trip:Beat. And many more promising games are on their way such as Icarian:Kindred Spirits and Cave Story. Also, now that they've added easy access to games stored on the SD card, you shouldn't need to worry about space constraints.
Oh, and a side note to Amazon.com: Please make download codes for more WiiWare games like you did for World of Goo. Its very convenient.
Edit: The price fluctuates a lot more than it should. I've contacted Amazon.com about this problem. I've seen it anywhere from $19.49-$25.00. Buy when its low if you can wait.
Edit - Winter 2009: Icarian:Kindred Spirits was worth looking forward to, but apparently Cave Story is still on the way. Two more Bit.Trip games, Core and Void, have been released, and they are totally different, yet just as great as the first.Read more ›
So what do you need this points card for? You're thinking, this isn't a video game! What in the world is it?
The Wii and Nintendo DSi allow players to download games directly to their respective systems - no discs or cartridges needed! To purchase these games from your Wii or Nintendo DSi system, you may either enter your credit card information and purchase points directly from the Wii or DSi Shop Channel; or you may purchase a Points Card and redeem the unique code found on each card. Once you have points on your account, you're ready to purchase, download, and play any of the hundreds of titles available.
Each week Nintendo releases several new games for players to download, and it's grown to be quite a library available for download, from classic Nintendo and Sega titles to mind twisting puzzles to stunning indie games. If you haven't checked out the Wii Shop Channel or DSi Shop Channel, or haven't seen it in a long time, be sure to take a look - there's a number of great titles already on the store and more coming down the line for both WiiWare and DSiWare.
You get a new card, unused from Amazon.com, and it works flawlessly. Perfect if you like the older Nintendo games, like me, and want to download them; many of the WiiWare titles are great, too.
Buyer beware, though: NEVER pay more than $20USD, flat. Amazon.com occasionally sells these for $19.99, free shipping, so that's the ONLY time to get them here (or cheaper). Once Amazon.com sells out, it takes a while for them to replenish their stock, so that's when Marketplace sellers jump in and overcharge.
Before, even Amazon.com sold these for more than what they were worth, but that no longer seems to be the case.
If you can't find these here at their correct price, most retail stores sell them for $20USD, no activation charge or taxes. If they do add those, don't buy it. Go to another store that won't.
This is my review on DSi Points card - 2000 points.
Well I buy my DSi points card from GameStop every couple of months & load the points onto my DSi then download what ever game I want in the DSi Shop. Now there isn't a real lot to exciting to really want to download for a game just yet probably because the system is still relatively new.
If your going to download any little DSi games from the DSi shop here are my favorites:
Web Browser - Free
Brain Age: Express Math - 800
Brain Age: Express Art's & Letters - 800
Brain Challenge - 800
Dr.Mario: Express - 500
Mario VS DK: March of the Mini's - 800
Asphalt 4: Elite Racing - 800
Pop+Solo - 500
Guitar Rock Tour - 500
Viking Invasion - 800
Dragon's Lair - 800
Domo Series - 200 each (There's 5 Domo games altogether.)
Robot Rescue - 200
SparkleSnap Shots - 500
Pinball Pulse - 500
Move your brain rollaway puzzle - 500
Me & my dogs: Friend's forever - 800
Mario Clock - 200
Globulos Party - 500
Aura Aura Climber - 200
Arcade Bowling & Hoop's - 200 each
Zoo Frenzy - 500
Spotto! - 200
Flips: Terror in cublicle four & The Bubonic Builder's - 500 each
Extreme Hangman - 200
Games to avoid if your an adult: (I would not recommend these titles these are ones I downloaded thinking would be fun & turned out to be really childish & some lame. My advise don't download them your wasting your points & time on these games below.)
Art Style Series (AVOID ALL TOGETHER)
I tried Art Style: Aquia - 500 (Was very dissappointed with the game.)
Sukdoku Student - 500
WarioWare: Snapped - 500
Mighty Flip Champs! - 800
Paper Airplane Chase - 200
Flipnote Studio - Free
American PopStar - 800 (Recommend for kids in middle school going into high school in my opinion)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son uses cards like this for redeeming Wii points in the Wii Shop Channel. He uses the Wii points to download Virtual Console games in order to play them on his Wii. Read morePublished 9 months ago by God's Grace
GREAT!!! I'm new to the Nintendo gaming world (after a long hiatus since the NES) and wanted to play some of the older games and needed this card to buy stuff on the Wii size of... Read morePublished 20 months ago by keystylz