Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on March 28, 2017
was just as the ad said got here two days ahead of schedule
on February 23, 2014
The product is excellent, has filled all the specifications of the seller, is excellentand light, my baby love it, . I like it
on May 8, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my grandson, he didn't want the XL. It was delivered promptly and was just as described (brand new).
on January 22, 2014
It was a gift to my grandson and my son had one already I couldn't tell witch was witch.. Since My son's was a few years older, this one had an extra feature, but my grandson Loves It and that's what matters. Even My Daughter Was Playing with it ....
on December 26, 2013
This gift is exactly what my son wanted so he was very happy on Christmas morning. Glad we decided to purchase it.
on January 11, 2014
This was a Christmas present for our son. The 3DS met all our son's expectations. He loves it. True to Nintendo quality.
on November 22, 2016
Didn't include stylus or sd card so it doesn't work. And it is in way worse condition than it said
on July 11, 2014
Daughter loves it!
on December 23, 2013
Excellent, the color is fine the size practic not havy easy to used is a perfect gift in tris time.
on July 19, 2017
Good other than the scratches on the top screen. Included a counterfeit Japanese charger. (It wasn't made by Nintendo.) Luckily, I still had the old charger for my DSi.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.