Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 31, 2015
This is a really great case!
Holds either 24 games, or 23 + 1 Memory Card, adapter included.
Everything fits perfectly, no play with your games shaking around.
Nothing but praise for this case!
review imagereview image
73 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2016
Haha, I'm a die-hard Pokémon fan, and his case is perfect. Amazingly durable, holds up to 24 game chips (none of the slots are broken, either, checked them all out), or 23 game chips and one SD card, and even has a clear cover for the front AND back so you can "show off" your games ;) haha. For $10, this case has very good quality. Also, it is extremely useful for travel purposes since it is not huge nor bulky. About the same feel as a regular 3DS, just a bit wider.

I've posted a few pictures comparing the game case to a regular 3DS (side and top view) and also what the inside of the case looks like. Sorry for the stickers, but I hope this gives you guys a good view of what the case really looks like. I love it !!
21 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 20, 2017
I had hope this would put an end to finding games in random places and somewhat contain them. It has for now, not sure how long it will last. This arrived quickly but had a couple of the game clips broken. The edge of the cartridge slides under a little clip, the clips are needed to keep each game in place. Since the clips are broken the games fall out while closing. My kids end up putting the game into the front of the case. This holds both original & 3DS games. It holds 24 games or 23 games and 1 SD card. The SD card adapter can be removed to fit a game instead. There is a picture on each slot to show the direction the cartridge is inserted. It's easy enough for my 5yr old to open and swap out games. However with the game clips being so fragile it won’t last long. I will continue my search.
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on December 16, 2016
Normally I don't like these kind of game cases and prefer to display/hold games in their original box however with the DS/3DS games being so small and easy to lose I figured I'd give it a try and I wasn't disappointed. One of the major issues I have with the boxes that the DS/3DS come in is how tight the holder is. I feel as if I'm going to break the game each time I take it out. This case take care of that as the holders are secure enough so that cartridges don't rattle around but not tight enough to break anything. The case holds up to 23 game cartridges (DS or 3DS) and 1 SD card. It's very sturdy so unless your using it as a door stop it should last for years. Don't waste your money on cheaper knock off cases that break or don't have a good fit, shell out the extra few bucks and you won't regret it.
3 people found this helpful
on May 3, 2018
The case itself is incredibly sturdy, and my games fit inside without issue. I'm not concerned that putting them in will scratch or damage them, which is a huge bonus considering other cases I've tried in the past have been unreliable and/or have scratched up my cartridges. It closes securely, and is very compact. The only downside is that there is a purchase limit- I was only able to buy three cases, and I needed 4 total- 2 for myself and 2 for another family member. I assume this is to prevent scalpers from grabbing them in bulk and reselling them, but nonetheless, it's a bit inconvenient for those who have large game collections and want to be able to take them everywhere and protect them without keeping them in their individual cases. It's a matter of saving space as well as keeping them protected. Overall, great purchase.
review imagereview image
on May 14, 2017
It's not a bad way to keep your cartridges safe, but the card case does take up a lot of space if you have a small carrying bag that already contains your Nintendo 3DS XL.
Though I only own one of these cases, I suspect I could just fit two of these Game Cases and my 3DS XL into my carrying bag, which means either I buy a bigger carrying bag or stop buying game cartridges once I buy my 48th one! : )

Again, it seems to be a safe way to organize your game cartridges There is even one adapter to hold an SD card, which can then be placed into one of the game cartridge slots.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Awesome, awesome game case! Honestly I don't know why my husband and I hadn't purchased this a long time ago?! It holds 24 games (or 23 with the option of a memory card slot). We also own the CTA $5 version of this and I much prefer this one(HORI), it's sturdier, and allows you to actually hold 24 games(unlike CTA because there's 2 SD slots that cannot convert into a game slot). Also the CTA version doesn't allow all of your games to be upright, if you have more 3ds than ds games they'll end up being upside down(So stupid!). Lightweight. Fits in your hand nicely. I like the color of this more than the CTA game case. Lastly(and silly), I prefer this one because it has "Nintendo3DS" on the side of the cases front, and is officially licensed by Nintendo! It is soooo nice having (almost) all my games handy! No more hassle when switching games!! Well worth the $10.
4 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2016
This is the perfect game cartridge holder! The slim design and compact scale make it very portable and the plastic is quite durable. So perfectly sized also because it can fit alongside the 3DS XL in a bag. The product came on time.
review imagereview imagereview image
14 people found this helpful
on April 16, 2016
This case is really really REALLY helpful if you are like my family. There are 3 of us with DS gaming systems in the household which equals lots of games. I find it completely impractical, not to mention space wasting, to keep all of the games stored in their original cases. I started out with a small case that held 4 games at first (when I was the only one with a DS system in my household) but we very quickly outgrew that and were trying to find a way to store the games. My husband liked to switch out games and leave the other game laying wherever he switched them at since he hated messing with the original cases. When I saw this I new I had to get it.

It is a space saver and it really easy to use!

Pros
- Saves space
- Holds up to 24 DS and 3DS games, or 23 games and an SD card if you choose to store your SD card in the provided (but removable) SD card insert
- Easy to open, but still secure
- Protects games from damage
- Hold games securely in the slots

Cons
- None so far except that I will probably need another soon!
on April 29, 2012
Following is an updated review as of September 2015:

I bought a pair of the sixteen cartridge version of this case in 2009 and as of 2015 they're essentially in the same condition as the day I bought them, other than some expected surface-scratching from kicking around a home office for six years. I reviewed that version, here: [Review: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1A5ZAQM6SAPSP ]

In 2011, I also bought four of these twenty-four cartridge versions which remain in just as good condition almost four years later. My only complaint about this version is that I prefer the closing latch of the sixteen cartridge version that they made for the DS, but not 3DS. I initially feared the new closing mechanism would break, but it remains fine.

These are rugged enough to toss into a backpack and you could even sit on it, without doing any damage.

After six cases, I'm buying a seventh today as I'm in need of more storage.

I'm sensitive to getting quality for my money and at ten bucks, these cases are a good deal. I haven't found a sturdier case nor one with a greater capacity, much less at this price. I can wholeheartedly recommend that you don't waste time looking any further and just pick one of these up.
55 people found this helpful