Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 246 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 268 reviews
on May 15, 2017
My daughter bought this and couldn't be happier. The description included a stylus that was forgotten in shipping. The seller was fantastic with sending not one but a whole pack of stylus' separately. Very pleased with the product and the seller. Highly recommend.
on December 29, 2014
I bought this for my daughter's 6th birthday. She had been asking for one for a while. She has 3 brothers that have various colors, so I only wanted the pink for her. It's impossible to find pink in stores, so I was thrilled to find pink on Amazon. She absolutely loves it and is thrilled with the color!
on October 23, 2016
No scratches. SD card included. Stylus included. Charger included. Description was very valid. Nothing wront at all except minor scratches on top of lid. Covered with skin.
on July 27, 2017
These people are all around the Best!!!! They have been nothing but fast and helpful and amazing price for a great pink 3ds and works great looks great all around I am beyond happy!!!! I will definitely order with them in the future.
If you want great products and great people to order from this is the place!!!!!
on September 12, 2017
The product could have been cared for a bit more, carefully. The touch screen is scratched up so it becomes difficult to activate to touch the screen when I play a game on it. The buttons could have been less, smashed. But its still intact an well enough for me to play this device.
on July 5, 2017
I would give it a zero star but it's not an option. The item does not work . I'm very disappointed since I got it for my daughter's birthday. Boo! There has to be a way for items to be tested before they can sell it thru amazon . Dissatisfied with this seller and Amazon!
on December 28, 2015
It works just fine but was sold to me under the impression that it was new and it most certainly was not. It has minor scratches on the joystick (circle pad) obviously used before. Not only that but it was already registered to Anguilla a British overseas territory in the Caribbean. I would have probably still bought if used but not knowing that seems like I somehow got jipped of a supposed new or unopened product.
on September 15, 2017
A+
on July 16, 2016
There were a few dents and I could tell it was loved and used. It did not come with a SD card but it still works!
on June 6, 2013
My friends asked me why I bought a Pink 3DS instead of a regular black one and the answer was very simple: the pink one was about 40 dollars cheaper which, in turn, was the price of my Fire Emblem: The Awakening :). Anyway, the graphics are great compared to my old DSi, the 3D effect is a little difficult to "understand" at first, but once you get used to it, it's a great asset. It's a great product I recommend to everybody =).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.