BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on December 2, 2015
I bought this used off of Amazon-- The previous owner who last had it could have packaged it better (it was mailed in a regular brown letter-sized envelope with just bubble-wrap around the 3DS), and it also had some dirt and dust all over the edges of the buttons. Other than that, the 3DS works fine and haven't had any issues with it. 3DS charger that came with it works great and haven't had any problems with it, too. Overall a good bargain for a used 3DS on Amazon.
on October 22, 2015
Arrived earlier than expected, works quickly and efficiently. The larger screen is perfect for this girl with bad eyesight, and I like the use of a stylus on the touch screen. It's a lot heavier and smoother than I expected, so it might be good to get a case for it or something at this point (I'm going to get one myself soon). This is the first handheld console I've bought since the GameBoy Color a long time ago, so I can't speak for the previous DS generations. However based on what I've heard from friends and read in reviews, I believe that the 3ds xl is a much better purchase. I plan to play A LOT of different games on my new console, which I don't think I'd do with the 3ds or the 2ds. I know there's the "new" 3ds xl, but honestly I'm extremely satisfied with the "old" one, for lack of a better word.
on August 5, 2015
Very bright screen..especially at night. 3d increases color depth and the system is easy to pick up. Not easy to hold without hand cramps so but grips and you will be singing with joy for hrs. Best handheld to date with the most fun games! Trust me ps vita is more HD and I bought it 1st..little did I know they would stop making games for it..but this is still quite relevant and fun đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
on June 15, 2015
It took me a long time to save up for this but it was worth it. The screen size is great to optimize the "3D experience" and it just has a nice overall look to the design. I wasn't expecting much from the programs already on the system, but they provided some entertainment until I got my first game. It takes a bit of experimenting to find the right angle for the 3D feature, but it is impressive for the first hand-held console. I hardly use the 3D slider because my eyes are rather awful, but it's great for well designed cut scenes!
on February 17, 2015
The 3DS XL is a good system with a lot of potential, and maybe some of that potential will finally be tapped with the release of the New 3DS. As far as hardware goes, this XL version of the 3DS system is most suited to adults with larger hands. It has larger screens and control surfaces, so the system fits comfortably in an adult's hands without forcing fingers to bend in uncomfortable ways. It also feels sturdier and heavier than the original, smaller 3DS. However, its larger size means it is also significantly less portable than its smaller brother. It is pretty much impossible to bring this system on the go without a bag or large pockets, but the larger screens and sturdier system are a worthwhile tradeoff.
on July 9, 2014
This product came new, and i prefer the XL to the regular 3DS... but like other reviews the XL is big, fit my gym and basketball shorts easy and not a problem but its still big, wouldnt fit my jeans... so if a portable gaming device is more what youre looking for then get the regular 3DS... i preview the bigger screen though and this was what i wanted.... The black/black version is plain but i didnt need anything flashy or matching other friends 3DS'.... The feel is fine and no real hand cramps.... I bought this purely for pokemon, but have enjoyed mario cart and all the super mario games really...... would recommend
on September 28, 2015
First bought: I opened it and everything was great.

After playing 4-5 times: I got something called the black screen of death. Long story short, I am returning my device and buying a new one. Hopefully, this one will work better.
on May 10, 2014
I purchased this for Pokemon X & Y, and found excellent value in this as a handheld device, and not just a gaming device. The system comes with a very cool feature where if you come in close proximity of another person who has a 3DS, you meet their Mii avatar, and can use them in a couple free games as sidekicks. This feature is called StreetPass. I got so addicted, I started bringing it with me everywhere I go, just for the chance to meet new people!

The screen is large, and the 3D effect really does work (but it's a strain on my eyes, and is easily turned off.) My 3DS came with a video from College Humor, "Dinosaur Office," that was funny and neat addition to the system. The 3DS also supports several apps, including the very useful YouTube app!
on July 7, 2014
I haven't purchased a Nintendo handheld since the gameboy advanced, and was glad to discover that the quality is still present in their hardware. I would recommend this for those who are younger, and older. The massive catalog caters to those who want new games, and games that have been released in the past. So far I have been impressed by the new games that have come out this this device, and that it allowed me to revisit games that I remembered from my childhood.
on August 16, 2014
This console has brought me so much entertainment and fun that I can't believe I took so long in buying it since it came out.

Nintendo has made a good job in releasing so many good games for it. It has the perfect size and a very smart design, though it could have another joystick. It doesn't look ergonomic, but its actually quite comfortable to play with. For hours and hours. The battery could last longer but then I would not have contact with the outer world.

I have to note that this console doesn't feel solid enough and it's kind of fragile. Careful with intense people that tend to clutch things with force while playing. They can easily cause troubleshooting problems to the poor thing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.