Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2015
I bought this used off of Amazon-- The previous owner who last had it could have packaged it better (it was mailed in a regular brown letter-sized envelope with just bubble-wrap around the 3DS), and it also had some dirt and dust all over the edges of the buttons. Other than that, the 3DS works fine and haven't had any issues with it. 3DS charger that came with it works great and haven't had any problems with it, too. Overall a good bargain for a used 3DS on Amazon.
on October 22, 2015
Arrived earlier than expected, works quickly and efficiently. The larger screen is perfect for this girl with bad eyesight, and I like the use of a stylus on the touch screen. It's a lot heavier and smoother than I expected, so it might be good to get a case for it or something at this point (I'm going to get one myself soon). This is the first handheld console I've bought since the GameBoy Color a long time ago, so I can't speak for the previous DS generations. However based on what I've heard from friends and read in reviews, I believe that the 3ds xl is a much better purchase. I plan to play A LOT of different games on my new console, which I don't think I'd do with the 3ds or the 2ds. I know there's the "new" 3ds xl, but honestly I'm extremely satisfied with the "old" one, for lack of a better word.
on August 5, 2015
Very bright screen..especially at night. 3d increases color depth and the system is easy to pick up. Not easy to hold without hand cramps so but grips and you will be singing with joy for hrs. Best handheld to date with the most fun games! Trust me ps vita is more HD and I bought it 1st..little did I know they would stop making games for it..but this is still quite relevant and fun đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
on February 17, 2015
The 3DS XL is a good system with a lot of potential, and maybe some of that potential will finally be tapped with the release of the New 3DS. As far as hardware goes, this XL version of the 3DS system is most suited to adults with larger hands. It has larger screens and control surfaces, so the system fits comfortably in an adult's hands without forcing fingers to bend in uncomfortable ways. It also feels sturdier and heavier than the original, smaller 3DS. However, its larger size means it is also significantly less portable than its smaller brother. It is pretty much impossible to bring this system on the go without a bag or large pockets, but the larger screens and sturdier system are a worthwhile tradeoff.
on July 9, 2014
This product came new, and i prefer the XL to the regular 3DS... but like other reviews the XL is big, fit my gym and basketball shorts easy and not a problem but its still big, wouldnt fit my jeans... so if a portable gaming device is more what youre looking for then get the regular 3DS... i preview the bigger screen though and this was what i wanted.... The black/black version is plain but i didnt need anything flashy or matching other friends 3DS'.... The feel is fine and no real hand cramps.... I bought this purely for pokemon, but have enjoyed mario cart and all the super mario games really...... would recommend
on September 28, 2015
First bought: I opened it and everything was great.

After playing 4-5 times: I got something called the black screen of death. Long story short, I am returning my device and buying a new one. Hopefully, this one will work better.
on May 10, 2014
I purchased this for Pokemon X & Y, and found excellent value in this as a handheld device, and not just a gaming device. The system comes with a very cool feature where if you come in close proximity of another person who has a 3DS, you meet their Mii avatar, and can use them in a couple free games as sidekicks. This feature is called StreetPass. I got so addicted, I started bringing it with me everywhere I go, just for the chance to meet new people!

The screen is large, and the 3D effect really does work (but it's a strain on my eyes, and is easily turned off.) My 3DS came with a video from College Humor, "Dinosaur Office," that was funny and neat addition to the system. The 3DS also supports several apps, including the very useful YouTube app!
on July 7, 2014
I haven't purchased a Nintendo handheld since the gameboy advanced, and was glad to discover that the quality is still present in their hardware. I would recommend this for those who are younger, and older. The massive catalog caters to those who want new games, and games that have been released in the past. So far I have been impressed by the new games that have come out this this device, and that it allowed me to revisit games that I remembered from my childhood.
on August 16, 2014
This console has brought me so much entertainment and fun that I can't believe I took so long in buying it since it came out.

Nintendo has made a good job in releasing so many good games for it. It has the perfect size and a very smart design, though it could have another joystick. It doesn't look ergonomic, but its actually quite comfortable to play with. For hours and hours. The battery could last longer but then I would not have contact with the outer world.

I have to note that this console doesn't feel solid enough and it's kind of fragile. Careful with intense people that tend to clutch things with force while playing. They can easily cause troubleshooting problems to the poor thing.
on February 18, 2015
My Son likes it but the 3D is the down side, because if you move your head away and look back at the screen you need to find the right place to see the 3D and after a while your head hurts from just trying to lock in the 3D. So I just tell him to take the #d effect off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.